SUPPER TALK

The regular supper gang to mamak is on again tonight. This supper gang consists of me, Tai Tau , Koon and Kit. (I am the only girl)

We talked about almost everything under the sun.. uhm.... moon.

Tonight, we talked about ……. (some of the few interesting stuff)

Dating scene

Q: Met anyone lately?

Tai Tau – Zero ( This guy practically will sign up at the monastery anytime now)

Koon – Basically non existence

Kit – Nope. He ought to quit mixing with people who buys too many Buddhish figurines and idols.

Myself – Naah.. I didn’t meet anybody except the nice and decent looking guy who handed me the tongkat ali.

So we all have one thing in common – dateless.

Human playing GOD

This evening, I watched the documentary on sperm banks and we discussed how men played God. It shocked me to find that they actually castrate prisoners, insane people and people with bad genetics in order to ensure that their genes are not inherited.

I quote:

By the start of WWII 25 States in the U.S. had already passed Eugenics laws requiring forcible sterilization, a policy which was declared constitutional by the U.S. Supreme Court. Tens of thousands of American citizens, most of them minorities, were ordered sterilized. Many States were on their way to passing laws requiring euthanasia for the handicapped, the mentally ill and for career criminals.
More…

And this sick bastard who thinks that his genes are so good that he is so generous spreading it around with women who are willing to have children with him for the betterment of the human kind.

Work-related

Bitchy complaints, COMPLAINTS and more complaints. I am glad I wasn’t the one complaining this time coz I wasn’t working? Heheh. Why can’t we do what Robert Kiyosaki always preach about? Be a business owner! Don’t waste time in the E & S quadrant!


Psychology game

I asked them several questions on their personality and psychology. A long quiz I learnt from a friend who did psychology. Accuracy rate: 80%

(1)Imagine you are now in a forest/jungle. What is your forest/jungle like?
(2)You see a gold key on the ground. Do you pick it up quickly? Think for a moment before picking it up? Or.. straight away pick it up without thinking?
(3)You see three houses. One – the doors and windows are all opened, one – with doors and windows half open, the last one, the doors and windows are closed.
(4)Then you go into the house. You are about to go upstairs. It is dark. There are three types of candles on the table. One is new, one is lit, the last one is used and now un-lit. Which one would you choose?
(5)How many candles will you bring together with you to go upstairs?
(6)What color is your candle(s)?
(7)Then you come out from the house. What is the first animal you see?
(8)Then you are out of the house, what animal would you hope to see?

To cut things short on their answers, I will just give you the interpretation.

Tai Tau
Facing a challenging life right now. He is an opportunist. He is open with his family and friends. He prefers his other half to be of someone who is experienced in the love arena. He would be in love with two women. To him, love is pure. He treasures freedom. He is looking for someone non existence. Omigosh.. meaning he is really going to join the monastery!

Koon
A perfectionist at times. But able to balance between reality and fantasy. He is an opportunist. He is hiding something from his family and friends. He will be the third party in a relationship. He is easy to pleased – he would like to be with as many women as he can. He also thinks that love is pure. He is someone who closely guard himself from being hurt/overwhelm. He is looking for someone who is sweet, fair and gentle.

Kit
Perfectionist. Unable to handle reality. He will take whatever chances he could get his hands on. He is open with his family and friends. He will be the third party in a relationship. He is easy to pleased – he would like to be with as many women as he can. To him, love is pure. He is a loyal person. He is looking for someone who treasures freedom. (meaning Tai Tau? Hehe)

Self
Perfectionist. Unable to handle reality. Am an opportunist. I am hiding something from her family and friends. I will be the third party in a relationship. I will have 7 relationships (what?) To me, love is pure and full of passion. I am strong, wild and exotic. I am looking for someone who is obedient, gentle and friendly.

Related Stories: Post Mortem - Conclusion, Post Mortem III, Post Mortem II, Post Mortem I , Ignorance is Bliss, Office Abuse of E-mails, Ain't Love Grand?, Supper Gang: Revealed

Comments

Backup comments said…
I’m overwhelmed by your ability to summarised your fren’s personality in one night! Is the result computer-generated or you really intreprets them if yes, pls do mine… here’s my answer

1) With green tall trees, wild flowers, a small lake, a waterfall and small plants.
2) Think for a moment b4 picking
3) Doors and windows half open
4) The lit one
5) One
6) Purple
7) White Horse
Unicorn

Pls mail me the analysis…thanks!
Wai Ye | 06.07.04 – 1:05 pm | #

Can I answer it here?
Gina | Homepage | 06.08.04 – 10:45 pm | #

Ok lar…if it’s easier for you to answer here…is it for the purpose of other’s info also Anyway, pls make snappy
Wai Ye | 06.09.04 – 1:53 pm | #

Perfectionist. Unable to handle reality. An opportunist. You are hiding something from your family and friends. You will be the third party in any relationship. (woah.. this is bloody accurate?)

You will have only one relationships (what?) You have a tendency of liking a person of the same sex(lesbian). You are strong, independent and ambitious. You are looking for someone who is practically non existence. Hoping for a fantasised romance.
Gina | Homepage | 06.10.04 – 12:18 am | #

Third party in any relationships?????????????????? Where got accurate. Can’t believe…hmmm…well Gina after ***** experience, I’ve learned my lesson! So I guess, regardless of what the outcome of your comments (thanks for interpreting it), it’s myself who’s in control of my life… So I hope I can make it better esp. in relationship! Keep our fingers crossed.
Wai Ye | 06.10.04 – 3:07 pm | #

Popular Posts