SO CUTE!

JD complimented that the resolution that we (Sugar and me) drafted is a good one. . I did the rough lay out. But Sugar did most of the re-arranging of sentences. Instead, she passed the credit to me when JD asked. Hmmm.. this is not the corporate world that I used to know? Is this for real? JD told her to let me know he will buy me lunch.

Funniest thing happened. My manager, Sugar and I were working late since we had some urgent things to finish. Everything here is urgent, irregardless of what matter, when JD is around.

She is one helluva a friendly lady.

Since I am being such a helpful assistant to her, she decided to buy me lunch next week.

Sugar: Hey.. remember JD owes you a lunch.

Self: Yeah! *laugh*

Sugar: I also must buy you lunch lah. You helped me so much.

Self: I can’t afford to eat so much lah. Never mind lah. Anyway it is my job to assist you. Don’t worry about it.

Sugar: no no.. I insist.

Self: I cannot eat so much lah. I have to watch my diet! Later, if I keep on working here, I would go fatter and fatter if everyone is so generous! Then I have to resign coz I can’t walk anymore!

(Unwise to mention the word “resignation” on the first 5th day at work)

Sugar: Certain people look good when they are .. uhm.. fleshy. You are the good looking ones being chubby.

Self: I would rather be thin and ordinary looking than being cute-chubby!

Out of the blue, she asked me, “Do you know why did I hire you?

I was caught offguard as I was helping her to save some documents into the floppy disk for her. (Yes – they never heard of thumb drive).

I was a bit surprised and then, I asked her, “Why ah?”

She said, “Coz you are so cute!

I burst out laughing hysterically.

P/S Sugar is married with a kid and she is not a lesbian.

Comments

Backup comments said…
maybe a closet lesbian..

just kidding!

*ducks*
ryuu | Homepage | 06.17.04 – 5:27 pm | #

Yeah .. maybe.
Gina | 06.17.04 – 10:24 pm | #

Popular Posts