THE BIG BOSS

The big big boss is back. Mr Xmas Boy. He is also known as super Kan Cheong in office.

He is nice, despite being warned by my colleagues on his fussiness and strictness. I don’t know what to expect. Guess in the corporate world, we just need to go with the flow and mind our own business.

When he came back on Thursday, I was invited by my manager, Sugar to join JD for lunch. Actually she was being dragged into this by another senior colleague. You know, to give Xmas Boy a warm welcome home from a week long holiday. Yeah! Another free lunch!

Xmas Boy is known for not taking any annual leaves. And he also doesn’t encourage his staff to take leave (this is shitty!). Being the Head of the entire management of the Company, he arrives in the office sharp at 8.30 am and will not leave before 7.00 pm. Our working hours is from 9 am to 6 pm.

I guess this is what they mean by leadership by example.

He is a Christian. So does my manager, as both of them say grace over the fish head noodles over lunch. Why am I keeping on bumping into Christians these days? Is this a sign from God to repent?

Comments

Popular Posts