PERHENTIAN TRIP: POST MORTEM – CONCLUSION – THE RETURN OF THE GANG

Monday, 9 August 2004, Perhentian Besar

The return trip was uneventful as the Monk and Kit had succumbed to fever and migraine. Don’t know what causes it. Too much salt water? Too much sun? Too much sand? Too much snorkeling? Too much ogling at semi nude women?

On the last morning, everyone was drained. After breakfast, the boys went back to the room to sleep. I took a stroll on the quiet beach and took some photos.


Deserted


Children in Natural Sandbox


What is a beach without coconut trees?


Much Better than Breakfast at Tiffany's


Much Better than Breakfast at Tiffany's II


Point of View

I drove about 8/10 of the entire journey. Made frequent stops for the Monk to take a leak as he had been drinking too much water and taking panadol to ease his fever. It is hard to picture a huge person like him has such a small bladder. I hope other parts of his body are proportionate to his height. *Grin*

Both of them slept at the back of the car like babies. I had to drive unusually slow in order not to disturb their sleep, at 80 km per hour on the trunk roads. (Actually there were a shitload of sohais on the road) Koon kept me entertained by yakking just about anything. He dozed off occassionally during the conversation. I didn’t know I was that boring.

We bought a pack of coolfever when we stopped for dinner at Kuantan. They looked like Arnold Schwarzeneggar and Danny DeVito in Twins when they stick the cold patch on their foreheads.

Reached Kuala Lumpur in about 10 hours. I think I can apply a license to drive an express bus now.

10 Advantages traveling with the members of the Supper Gang

You don’t have to tidy your room. Koon will do it for you.

You don’t have to worry about where to sleep. Koon and Kit will arrange the beds nicely for you.

You don’t have to carry your bags. Koon will do it for you.

You don’t have to book a room. Koon will walk in for you.

You don’t have to pay for breakfast. Gina will buy you breakfast by losing poker games.

You don’t have to worry about disturbance from the unknown. Kit has amulets to protect you.

You don’t have to worry about snacks. The Monk has a Santa bag of snacks for you.

You don’t have to drive. Gina has express bus license now.

You won’t feel bored. Koon and Kit will entertain you just by being themselves – squabbling old couple.

You don’t have to worry about getting lost. You just need to go straight and follow the signboards.

Gee.. didn't know the Monk played such a petty role in this trip, yet he is the ultimate reason that I am here..
Inference from this trip

I have NO sex appeal. I hope this answer everyone’s curiosity.


Supper Gang Mafia

Related Stories: Post Mortem III, Post Mortem II, Post Mortem I, Ignorance is Bliss, Office Abuse of E-mails, Ain't Love Grand?, Perhentian Trip: Preparation, Supper Gang: Revealed, Dream Interpreter, I dreamt of Absolut Vodka ,Supper Talk

Comments

Backup comments said…
HAHAHHAHAHAHA………Funny!! Glad you enjoyed yourself!
Ann | 08.15.04 – 12:23 am | #

I sure did, Ann. It was fun. And guess what? My poor car enjoyed it too, till had to change its wheels after too much humping and pumping on the road with the supper gang.
Gina | Homepage | 08.15.04 – 3:43 am | #

gosh…change wheels??? I have yet to change mine yet.
Ann | 08.15.04 – 3:06 pm | #

How much do you weigh, Ann? And how much do I weigh? Get the picture? :D
Gina | Homepage | 08.15.04 – 7:07 pm | #

Still pretty alive after suffering a fever the last day…also had a dead tennis match until 10pm, just 2 days later…hmm hmm.

Ooh, I am sorry the Mighty Bravo Gina(who informally grabbed her bus driving license), The cost is kinda higher for you this time because of the car service. But we will take turn and the next victim is likely the PICANDO (Sorry, dont know how to spell, you know I am auto ignorant.)

Great job! The story is as true as it is except those nasty add notes (I like them though).
The Monk | 08.15.04 – 11:09 pm | #

My dear Monk,

We will drive to Hadyai the next time round with Kit’s Picanto. Let Koon & Kit lose their virginity there. (Still is?)

I know you like the blogger as well. *Grin*
Gina | Homepage | 08.15.04 – 11:29 pm | #

U have a potential to become the next pro photographer…nice usage of color on the ‘supper gang mafia’. Looks retro…

I’m impressed that you are capable of driving long hour. I definitely can’t (don’t have the patient), the guys must be lucky to have you
WY | 08.16.04 – 11:30 am | #

Anyone is lucky to have me as a friend. Hehhehe.
Gina | Homepage | 08.16.04 – 9:53 pm | #

cannot believe u r dragged into believe the stupid myth that u have no sex appeal. U definitely do and u were just NOT in the right group. or else gang bang would have taken place……….remember…we all have sex appeal-period!

peace
e
ed | 04.28.05 – 1:31 am | #

Popular Posts