HAPPY MERDEKA

Self : If I don’t blog about Merdeka, does that make me a lesser patriot?

Wise Friend: Yeah, you will go under ISA

So.. here it is.

Things I did on Merdeka Day

1.SLEEP. Lotsa sleep since I have been deprived from sleep the entire month of August – to fulfil my social obligations.
2.VISIT BABY JESSE. Since my cousin sis worked for Mae before, she wanted to see Jesse. So, off we went. Found James breastfeeding his son.
3.BABY SIT. That two screaming monsters.
4.THINKING, THINKING, THINKING. (Sigh)
5.TRYING TO FINISH reading, Love in the Time of Cholera. Now I am already in pages where Florentino Ariza is having a romp with numerous older ladies at the light house.
6.COLOR my hair.
7.WATCH the Frighteners for the fifth time on Astro.
8.WATCHING the entire Season IV & V of Sex and the City, after this.
9.REPLYING wrongly sent sms-es, politely and tactfully.
10.CHECKING again and again for comments on my blog. (Pathetic)

Well, hope your Merdeka Day is more eventful.

Happy 47th Birthday, Malaysia.

Comments

Backup comments said…
You did quite a lot on a holiday. I basically hibernate the whole day!!
Ann | 08.31.04 – 11:56 pm | #

You saw James breastfeeding Jesse?!
mdmafia | Homepage | 09.01.04 – 11:30 am | #

Thanks 4 sharing. Me? The usual . . watch the entire Merdeka live telecast until eleven am, then hop by folks place . . continuing to chat about Merdeka and past Merdekas over lunch. Last but not least what most Malaysians would do during holidays – shopping! Groceries for me. The best part of the day was enjoying the feeling of independence together with this country I somehow love to call home.
Paul | 09.01.04 – 3:35 pm | #
Backup comments said…
wrongly sent sms? ignore lah
ryuu | 09.01.04 – 6:03 pm | #

Ann: I wanted to hibernate the whole day also kenot.

Yes, Mdm Mafia. I wanted to post the particular pic here, unfortunately, plagarism is still an “in” thing to do. Imagine, James’ breastfeeding pic was plastered all over other Malaysian bloggers’ blogs.

Fuh… Paul is a true patriot to the bones!

Ryuu: These sms-es are too difficult to ignore. Hahahha. *wink*
Gina | Homepage | 09.01.04 – 11:20 pm | #

Don’t you dare, Gina!!!!
james | Homepage | 09.02.04 – 2:09 am | #

aww.. ginaaaaaaaaaaaa… at least send the pic to me. James wouldn’t mind. hahahaha
Kat | Homepage | 09.02.04 – 7:29 am | #

Uhm, since James dare me, I will double dare him. Hahah. Ok what.. didnt show your face – only your tits. Even Mae thought you were breastfeeding Jesse.

Kat: Show you series of breastfeeding takes when you get back.
Gina | Homepage | 09.03.04 – 12:03 am | #

Popular Posts