DREAM INTERPRETER

Woah... I googled my way to understand my dreams.. and here it is...

Umbrella

To see an umbrella in your dream, suggests that you are putting up a shield against your emotions and trying to avoid dealing with them. It is also symbolic of emotional security. If the umbrella is leaking, then it indicates that you are unprepared in facing your problems.

To dream that you cannot open you umbrella and it is raining, then it suggests that you are open to confronting your own feelings and letting your emotions come to the surface.

Alcohol

To dream that you are enjoying alcohol in moderation, denotes contentment and satisfaction in the decisions that you have made. Chances for success is likely.

To dream that you are consuming alcohol in excess, signifies feelings of inadequacy and regrets. You harbor fears of being discovered for who you really are. Alcohol may serve as a way for your to escape or an excuse for something you did.

Bottle

To see a bottle in your dream, signifies how you may be pushing your feelings back inside rather than expressing them. The contents of the bottle indicate the nature of the emotions. A bottle of champagne shows your need to socialize, while a bottle of poison signifies evil thoughts.

To see an empty bottle, denotes that you have exhausted your inner resources. You may be feeling drained and empty inside.

Burning

To see something burning, indicates that you are experiencing some intense emotions and/or passionate sexual feelings. There is some situation or issue that you can no longer avoid and ignore. Alternatively, it may suggests that you need to take time off for yourself and relax.

Fire

Depending on the context of your dream, to see fire in your dream can symbolizes destruction, passion, desire, illumination, transformation, enlightenment, or anger.

It may suggest that something old is passing and something new is entering your life. Your thoughts and views are changing. In particular, if the fire is under control or contained in one area, it is a metaphor of your own internal fire and inner transformation. It also represents your drive and motivation.

To dream of that you are being burned by fire, indicates that your temper is getting out of control. Some issue or situation is burning you up inside.

To dream that a house is on fire, signifies passion and loving companions.

To dream that you put out a fire, signifies that you will overcome your obstacles in your life through much work and effort.

Gis of the dream:

I put out the fire on the umbrella (I don’t know why I did that. It’s a dream remember?) Then, I dreamt I wrote his name on the empty bottle of vodka. He was there watching me, even tried to help me to write as I do not know how to write in Chinese.

D-I-Y Interpretation:

I have come in terms with my emotion towards him with much hard work and effort. I am drained of my resources and feeling empty inside.

I still have intense feelings towards him.

Whatever I do or say or act, I can blame in on the influence of alcohol. (That is comforting to know)

Damn... Freud is probably right. All your dreams had something to do with sex.

Comments

Gina said…
Who is he?? You mentioned him in your interpretation, does it mean you know that person who appeared in your dream or you’re referring to your love of your life??? Must Googled to find out what does it mean when dreamt of toilet…any idea?
Wai Ye | 07.23.04 – 2:49 pm | #

Ok ok I know who…aiya…should have read “I dreamt of absolute vodka” BUT anyway, I’VE GUESSED RIGHT!! So it’s time to confess to him that there’s more to life than purely religion…having said this, I’ll be accompanying you to hell Still can laugh bout it…
WY | 07.23.04 – 2:54 pm | #

I’ve already confessed. He knew I still adore him very much.
Gina | 07.25.04 – 1:54 pm | #

I must be behind time. Busy the entire of last week. Is he going to do anything besides religion??
Paul | 07.26.04 – 5:57 pm | #

I doubt it, Paul. I doubt it.
Gina | 07.26.04 – 10:16 pm | #

Popular Posts