CONTROL FREAK

I am a control freak. I like to control the slightest things. I monitor all my stock prices daily. I keep track of my expenditure everyday in a book (yet overspent. It is not meant for budgeting). When I draft a resolution, I want my page set up margins to be 1.0 inch on the top and bottom, and 1.25 inches on the left and right. All in all, I am just a fussy pot. (or.. Spinsterhood is LOOMING??)

Somehow, I don’t know why the perfectionism in me does not overrule my lack of vanity. Sigh.

So from today onwards, I will put the perfectionist side of me to good use.

I will document my gym activities. *Yawn* (Hey! It is better than someone who document what he eats every damn day!)

Hope that you are not bored to death. Else, you are always welcome to browse through the Cool links at the side bar. (Highly Recommended: Loopy Meals (Celebrating fatherhood's joy), TV Smith (Articulate and Witty), Sixth Seal (Not for the faint-hearted))

Gym activities today

15 minutes on the treadmill. Gradient – 3, Speed – 5 km per hour

45 minutes of step aerobics

Another 15 minutes on the treadmill. Gradient – varies from 2.5 to 3.5. Speed – 5 km per hour.

Calories burn: 140 on the treadmill for 30 minutes. (doesn’t look worth doing it. One egg tart is already over 100 calories!) Step aerobics - I don’t know.

Dessert: Saw this tall, dark and bulky guy in my step aerobics class. I think he is gay.

Comments

Popular Posts