EXERCISE = EUPHORIA?

I do not have the faintest idea that exercise can make someone feel so good.. so refresh, so sane, so calm.

I overdid it today, despite Doc’s advice. Anyway, my right arm was numb, I freaked out and thought it was a sign of stroke. Instead, it was a false alarm. I overstretched my nerves and Doc advised me to stay off gym for a week. I can’t possibly do that! I am addicted! I am an official gym rat.

So I pleaded with him, no group exercise or whatever machines that might require use of hands – swinging that is. Keep your hands to the bar!

Gym Activities today

Treadmill – 44 minutes – 250 kcal burnt, 3 km

Cross trainer – 35 minutes – 250 kcal burnt, 1.5 km

Dessert: There were SOOOOOOOO many people today.

And towards the end, I did not feel tired. Instead I felt ecstatic, hyper, euphoric, light. I am deliriously happy suffering from overdose of endorphins.

Should have started earlier!

PS. James – do not procrastinate!

Comments

Popular Posts