UNSTOPPABLE

Decided not to go to the gym since I have a deadline. Further, I left my towel at home. I never had all my stuffs in place. First, I forgotten my face towel, then I forgot my comb, then water tumbler.. now my bath towel. I hope I don't forget my underwear.

I still have Kenny’s birthday card with me, and tomorrow is his birthday. I have promised TFF to see her in the changing room at 7.15 pm and this genius left her mobile phone at home.

So, I f*cked work and hauled my ass to the gym in a jiffy. Nothing's gonna stop me now once the ball start rollin'! (Punny)

Gym Activities Today

Treadmill: 15 minutes.

Walked up to the main studio for group exercise, then I was late.. again.

Diverted to the mini studio, and found that they will be having Step (Advanced). Saw an old friend there. A girl who danced really well but still couldn’t get guys to notice her. I remembered we were at this college night, and she was frantically shaking her body, but the rest of the gang were shy and sheepish. We ended being picked up, she didn’t.

Said HI to her. She asked me what am I doing here? DUH! There is something called common sense?

She said I looked cute. (Ugly but adorable?)

Treadmill: Another 30 minutes

Cross Trainer: 20 minutes.

Total Calories burnt: About 250 kcal.

Dessert: Ladies in the changing room are getting bolder. There were some girls who stripped totally naked shamelessly. This made TFF cursed as she said it’s bad luck to see other people’s pussies and pubic hair in public. (A new tongue twister?) She is a compulsive 4D/Toto/Pan Malaysia gambler.

Hopeful thoughts of the day:
There is nothing wrong being totally naked if I am in that good shape. Bloody make sure I have matching underwear though.

Comments

Popular Posts