UNDERNEATH THE STARLIGHT


Cinema Under A Million Stars

The Movie: Something’s Gotta Give

The Stars: Jack Nicholson, Diane Keaton, Keanu Reeves (Slurrrps!), Amanda Peet

The Place: Bukit Kiara Equestrian Club

The Patrons: Ann and Self, and some other 200 people

Synopsis of Spontaneous remarks/comments:
While on the way:

Ann: I can’t imagine you now without a car.

Self: Why don’t they have a campaign for violence against men? Men get abused too. (referring to MixFm Drive: fighting violence against women)

Ann: Only you would think of such things.

While looking for car park:

Ann: Shit. We should have parked there just now! Ask you to “sip”, you don’t want to “sip”! (Translation: Slot in?)

Self: I know I don’t drive a BMW. (when they didn’t let us to park inside the Kiara Equestrian Club)

Ann: Let’s park at the taxi stand and buzz off so that bugger doesn’t give us a parking ticket. (We would do anything NOT to pay for parking)

Self: Is that a DBKL tow truck??

While walking some 100 kms into the movie site from the place I parked my car:

Ann: I think you have lost some weight.

Self: Hey, this is cool. Gym in a Cinema!

Ann: It stinks here!

Self: Cinema in a zoo?


Branded!

Before the movie:

Self: What? Are we a cattle? (refer to the branding)

Ann: Ah? So small one ah the screen? I hope not. Some people PAY for their tickets.

Self: What? I ordered a Whopper Jr??


I love my Whopper... Full Sized

During the movie:

Self: Jesus. I’ll be sucked dry within minutes.

Ann: That bitch* in front can’t sit still! Got something up her ass?*

Ann: Can that woman see lying down on the mat?

Ann: Yo! That fat ass over there is making out with her boyfriend!

Self: Is that a boyfriend or a butch?

Self: They don’t need to bring pillows. That butch can just sleep ON her.

* Ann didn’t say that. I made that up.

After the movie:

Self: I can’t feel my ass.

Verdict:
Yes. We did watched the movie despite talking too much. Well, it is a generally okay movie. Except the part where Diane kissed Keanu. The patrons didn’t aired disgust/nausea when she kissed Jack.

Tips the next time you visit Starlight

Please bring mosquitoes repellant if you don't wish to be victims of these mini draculas. Wear something bright so you don’t attract mosquitoes.

Sit as in front as possible and closer to other mats (Yes- you have to bring your own mats) because you don’t want irritating late comers to squeeze in your comfort spot.

NOT recommended for people with back pains and can't sit still on the field/floor/flat surface for more than 2 hours.

Useless thought for today:
Mosquitoes prefer Blood Type A people?

Silly stuff I tell Sugar today (Totally irrelevant to this post)
Gays wear earrings on their right ear lobes.

Comments

Backup comments said…
You could bring Sheltox. It’ll work on the mosquitos and those irritating late-comers.
james | Homepage | 07.12.04 – 11:45 am | #

James, good recommendation BTW Gina, do they brand you at your thighs? Keanu looks so gorgeous in that movie… Can understand why you’re already slurping before the movie starts
Wai Ye | 07.12.04 – 2:42 pm | #

Enjoyed reading it! Darn cool and somewhat … *geleng kepala*
Paul | 07.12.04 – 11:07 pm | #

Finally, the IceMan speaks.
Gina | 07.13.04 – 12:02 am | #

I think the mosquitoes prefer Type A blood on that day. ‘A’ class blood!!
Ann | 07.13.04 – 9:40 am | #

No wonder. I blood type A mah. Damn.
Gina | Homepage | 07.13.04 – 11:13 pm | #

WY: BTW Gina, do they brand you at your thighs?

Gina: Is that an INSULT?
Gina | Homepage | 07.14.04 – 12:36 am | #

Nope it’s not an INSULT to your body or whatsoever BUT it could be an insult to whomever take that shot (s*** this person is going to kill me for judging his/her photography skill)…hmmmm…anyway it’s confusing. BUT I guess it must be your arm lar judging fm your comment…how stupid can I get sometime…duh.
Wai Ye | 07.14.04 – 4:47 pm | #

Popular Posts