HANDSOME PERSONAL TRAINER

Friday, July 2nd. 5.05 pm
Office

Don’t feel like working now. Kinda excited as today will be my first session with my handsome personal instructor, Kenny. I haven’t met him in person though. From the sound of him on the phone, he doesn’t sound too bad, not so husky, not squealing like a young boy, sounds good enough for me. Anyway, I told Billy to get me the most handsome instructor he could find as I was pissed off with the previous (female) instructor who kept changing my appointment with her to suit her BIG CLIENT from PUTRAJAYA. (Billy boy is my membership consultant who managed to get me sign up without much effort – he is not handsome, he is just lucky. Okay lah.. I admit he is cute). I change the instructor not because of gender discrimination, but because she was being such a pain in the ass. I am also a very busy person. I can’t be changing my appointment to suit the PUTRAJAYA BIG CLIENT. So, I asked her - politely, what does your PUTRAJAYA CLIENT gotta do with me? Immediately, she requested me to reschedule timetable with someone else, which is fine with me. That is when I complained to Billy.

Called him (Kenny) just now to confirm the appointment. He took a few minutes to answer the phone. He was huffing and puffing all the way, as if he was dying of asthma. Bad stamina? I don’t think so. How many times does he exercise in a day? I will ask him that. Probably can recommend him some lotion or cream for his skin. Hehe.

Have been shooting e-mails with Ann, Vicki and Paul. Read below: Now, that’s what I called chain mails!

6.15 pm

What the hell am I still doing in the office? Appointment is at 7.00 !!

6.25 pm

Met some colleagues at the lift. They saw me in my gym gear.

Where are you going? Yoga?

No…

Jogging?

No…

Then where? Wearing like this?


Why you all so KPC? (Translation: busy body) – I didn’t say it. I just show it on my face.

I am going to the gym. :p


6.55 pm
At the gym.

I went to look for Billy Boy to get my access card. I was surprised that they actually shot my pic at the reception using some camera which looks like a web cam. The pic turned out to be crap. Or rather, the person in it looked like crap.

7.05 pm

I paged for Kenny. Uhmmm…. Okay. Not a knight in shining armour. But, he is handsome (not overly gorgeous), with all his lean muscles and… he is fairer than me. Cute butt. Not very tall. I think he is no way above 25 years old. A friendly guy. Polite. I think I won’t be scolding Billy afterall. (or I have low expectation? Hehe)

Did some stuff on the treadmill, looking like a hamster on the wheel. Also tried most of the machines there. I still prefer classes. Tomorrow I shall try for the group exercise.

I told him how I ended up with him. (Read: PUTRAJAYA BIG CLIENT and forcing Billy to get me the most handsome instructor). He was really modest. He said in fact, there is another guy who is a model working as a fitness instructor there, who is much more handsome if were to compare to him.

Hahaha. I said, it is okay. I am just kidding. (Kidding about compulsory getting a handsome instructor, not about Kenny’s looks. – he is alright) Haven't build a tight rapport with him as yet (Read: Nothing sexual. Strictly Fitness instructor and client relationship)

I wasn’t even poofed out in the end of the session (45 minutes). I thought it was just the warming up. But I sweated beads. So, Kenny must have thought I have enough since I told him I am on medication for high blood pressure. He was careful.

We fixed another appointment for next week, but all the preferred slots seemed to be taken by people.I wanted Friday, but he said, it is his birthday and he won’t be working.

So, I told him to call me whenever he is available. Then I am off.

8.02 pm

Bought a card which says: WoRKED out. It’s your birthday. Have a good one. With a teddy bear in front of the card carrying weights.


A small card for the big .. lark?

Will give it to him if I see him next week. (NO – I am not flirting with him)

8.10 pm
Out of the parking lot.

Holy cow. Ninjas on the road. (Muslim women in black burqah trying to cross the busy road with tows of children in prams).

Comments

Popular Posts