I TRASHED MY SHOES

Today is my fourth time going to the gym and my shoes are trashed.

The bottom layer of my left shoes came off when I was on the treadmill for the second half (15 minutes) session. Lucky thing, the step aerobics class started earlier than scheduled, and we (me and TFF) missed it. Imagine the sole of the shoes flying across the mini studio. It would be mensiasuikan.


Trashed

After gym, we went to shop for shoes. (We are efficient people). Didn’t see what we like. So, decided to check out again this weekend.

I spotted a pair of red NIKE trainer worth RM499. I am soOoooOo in love with that shoe.

Gila! Can even pay my car montly instalment with that amount of money to be slapped on my feet! :(

Gym activities today

30 minutes (2 sessions – 15 minutes each) on the treadmill. Gradient – 5, Speed – 6 km per hour, Effort Level - 5

10 minutes of rowing, due to shoes malfunction.

15 minutes on the cross trainer.

Calories burn: About 160 on the treadmill for 30 minutes. 100 on the cross trainer for 15 minutes.

Dessert: I didn’t wear my glasses today, so I didn’t notice any cute bums.

Comments

Popular Posts