BUSY BEE

The previous weeks had been crazy. Despite having gone home early, I couldn’t seem to find time to do my stuffs. As I am the only one at home, doing the sorting of mails, bills and what-not, I find it rather tedious to sort banking statements, credit cards bills, tax issues, legal letters, etc for the 8 adults in my house. Well, my folks do not know English/Malay, so I had to do their part – so do my aunt and my uncle’s. My sister and cousin sister depended on me to do their filing, in exchange; they will do my fair share of housework. Heh! I guess I have the upper hand when it comes to bargaining.

In order to avoid last minute tax filing for next year, I guess I had to do everything NOW rather than procrastinate till the end.

This weekend would be crazy as well. I had attended an ex colleague’s wedding in Cheras just now, followed by supper with the old supper gang in Selayang. I was shock to see that the Monk is seriously balding now, that he decided to shave it all off. Well, that is another story altogether.

I have to go to my boss’ house warming party later tonight (also in Cheras) and celebrating my one of my chi-mui’s birthday (the Spinster’s Gang) on Sunday.

Due to time constraints, I went to KLCC to squeeze in some last minute shopping. In less than an hour, I blown about RM200++ on clothes and wine… not for myself though. T shirts for a cousin brother who is leaving for USM this weekend and also wine for the house warming party later tonight. Talk about compulsive purchases. I missed the leisure time spent on window shopping in KLCC and also free book browsing in Kinokuniya every other week.

The following week would be more arduous. I have Japanese classes on Monday and Thursday nights. Having promise to watch two movies with Budak Kilang, I guess I had to stick to it even if I had to drag my feet to the cinema and a couple of toothpicks to peel my eyes open. They are FOC, anyway…the Promise on Tuesday night and Cheaper by the Dozen on Friday night. On Wednesday, I guess I would have to go home early to catch up with some much-needed sleep and do my Nihon-go homework, which I had been putting off for some time. Hiragana is a bitch!

I would be off to Tanjung Sepat-Johor Bahru-Singapore trip for the Christmas weekend.

I guess I won’t be blogging till then. Merry Christmas, dear ones.

P.S. My HR Manager sent me this when I told him I am on a diet. He can be so hilarious.


Comments

Backup comments said…
Merry christmas Gina! am i getting any gifts from your singapore trip? snap lots of pics of christmas in singapore for us ya! i wanna see the so called christmas kaleidescope!
kampungkai | Homepage | 12.18.05 – 1:13 pm | #

so busy huh chubby bee?

all the events are of pleasure wat….not that u gotta stay back in the ofis to finish off something till 5am…… come on, no more complaints!
archie | 12.18.05 – 6:26 pm | #

Ah Jong: My camera still in workshop leh.. Hope that I would be able to get it before my trip. Keeping my fingers crossed! Hmmph.. I will get you some thongs from Spore!

archie: Only you dunno how to differentiate night and day – that is why you worked too hard. :P
Gina | Homepage | 12.18.05 – 11:49 pm | #

hope u have a great festive season! enjoy!
greenapple | Homepage | 12.19.05 – 10:54 pm | #

Have a merry christmas sweetie.
Kat | Homepage | 12.19.05 – 11:27 pm | #

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2006. Cheerzzzzzzzzz

p/s gina, take good care of yourself!!!! :-p
VJ | 12.20.05 – 5:18 pm | #

greenapple: You too! Merry Christmas.

Kat: Long time no see! Merry Christmas!

VJ: You take care, too, dear! Merry Christmas!
Gina | Homepage | 12.20.05 – 9:24 pm | #

Popular Posts