TELL TALE SIGNS YOU ARE GETTING DESPERATE

In a desperate attempt to find a date,
Stan begs the kids to let him go with them to Homecoming


1. You subscribe to all match making services/ personal columns available online, and surf even during office hours.

2. Start imagining an entire life with that person just after the first date – worrying about meeting wicked mother-in-law, planning a wedding, decided never to have kids, etc.

3. You started to talk about other people’s boyfriends/girlfriends as if he/she is yours.

4. You happily accept the previously much loathe match maker’s offer to hook you up with a mate.

5. You trace your friends' bachelors/ bachelorettes (eligibility is another issue altogether) in friendster/ multiply account without your friends’ knowledge, and stalk them.

6. You sign up at a political Cupid’s Club.

7. You started to read personal classified ads in the newspaper.

8. You self invite to all activities organised by friends/strangers.

9. You club religiously every weekend.

10. You began to activate all love corners at your home with romance-enhancing paraphenalia from feng shui.

P.S. Before you guys jump into conclusion, that this is how I am behaving right now - No.. I assure you.. I just happen to have pretty interesting friends who tell me not-so-pretty interesting/shocking stories.

I have a better venue for desperate sign no. 5, try Lunch Actually. It is less offensive.

Comments

Backup comments said…
who tells u not so pretty interesting stories? what stories?

maybe that should be the epilogue of this post, instead leaving me in a curious…..????
archie | 12.21.05 – 1:54 am | #

Read about Lunch Actually. It’s pretty expensive! RM680 for a 6 month session with a minimum of 6 lunch dates.
Stargazer | Homepage | 12.21.05 – 10:56 am | #

Wah. I scored 10 out of 10. I must be desperate.
Lunch Actually so ex ar? Like this lar, Gina you set people up from your site lor?
I’m available for dates Feb 12-25. :P :P
Vagus | Homepage | 12.21.05 – 11:42 am | #

Archie: Come out and buy me coffee. I will tell you ALL about it.

Stargazer: Is it??? Wah Lau Yeh! I didn’t know. I read aboit it in papers but didn’t bother to check it out.

Vagus: I am available! Let’s go out! Ha ha!
Gina | Homepage | 12.21.05 – 10:20 pm | #

hehehe, i read my own comments………what grammar shit did i write, hehehehahehhaheheh ….oh ok…too tired i guess.
archie | 12.22.05 – 12:33 am | #

haha gina can can.
Vagus | Homepage | 12.22.05 – 8:46 pm | #

Popular Posts