PREMONITIONS


I believe that certain individuals have the ability to see the future. Be it tarot cards reading, palm reading, horoscopes, crystal ball, numerology, so on and so forth.

I didn’t forsee myself having the same ability till recently.

Two weeks ago, I dreamt of Sekinchan Boy. If you are thinking I am having a wet dream – it is not. (Take plastic bag and puke)

----- Original Message -----
From: Gina
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 12:42 PM
To: Anny, Second No. 1 fan
Cc: Sekinchan Boy

I had a weird dream last night. I was in your office, and then there was a lucky draw in one of the cubicle. I dreamt that you and SB were there too. And other colleagues whom I never seen before. some more I comment to you - eh? you say the girl pretty - not pretty also!! you lagi pretty! ha ha ha.

So, when SB was busy looking into envelops to see if he would get lucky draw, I say to him, “You so yong sui!! So cannot get one!!” then, SB got second prize of RM500 I think… ha ha. Then, when someone announced the grand prize, the announcer said, “we will be right back after this break!”

Then, the break – we had toast bread of kaya and blueberries jam… and also some popiahs. As I was shy coz I was not your company employee and I don’t know what the heck I am doing there, you were very nice. You reserved some toast for me – one kaya and one blueberries jam. Ha ha ha. I dunno who got the grand prize. Then woke up liao.

----- Original Message -----
From: Anny
To: Gina
Cc: SB
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 6:58 AM

you know what? Your dream did came true, BS win the RM500 JJ voucher and to be shared with 2 other colleagues. Fulamak, you can read his future liao. Any possiblity of him marrying CB?

Hhmph.. that can be arranged.

Yesterday, I dreamt that I received a gift from Carrefour by playing a jackpot machine for purchase above RM50. I decided to try my luck at the Mid Valley Carrefour, as I was having a free (Chubby and Ms Tambi were buying - yes, Chubby only ate salad *ahaks*) hi tea buffet at Wild Rice Restaurant in Boulevard Hotel (the choices are alright – buy 3 get 1 free! RM38 nett).

Due to time constraint, I didn’t manage to go to Carrefour. The surprise turned out to be in another form. Out of the blue, Chubby asked me if I listen to rock songs – I said yes. She handed me a double CD compilation of Good Charlotte. She went shopping in Carrefour a few days ago and her mother accidentally took the plastic bag containing the CD which was left at the cashier and put it in their trolley. So, if anyone out there, lost the CD – please e-mail me so I could return it to you – but with proof of purchase. Or else – it is mine!!!

Another creepy incident was, the number 1030 appeared as second prize in Sports Toto on Sunday morning. Before that, this number had been appearing on my mind for a week since I went to Taiping for my late grandma’s “relocation of soul”.

1030 is the number on my body shampoo bottle. As I was comparing price for the best deals on shower cream, I chanced upon this one, Everyday Goat’s Milk with honey and was puzzled with the litres printed on the bottle. Usually, shower cream packaging would come in 400 ml, 600 ml, 750 ml or 1,000 ml, but this is 1030 ml. It was a weird number so I kept on thinking about it for a week (whenever I take my bath) till it came up as second prize in Sports Toto!!!! Shit lah.. if only I act on it….. I would have quit my job and go holiday in some tropical islands with hod bod surfers. Sigh.

Should I quit my job and do full time clairvoyance?

Other "Spook"stories

A Chinese Ghost Story
Looking for Love
Future in Tarot Cards?

Comments

Backup comments said…
Damn alphabet soup. So far I got: Bullshit wins 500 bucks and he’s gonna marry Cheebai? Hahahhah.
james | Homepage | 12.06.05 – 4:47 am | #

thats pretty good clairvoyancing.
if you wanna make it big you should like franchise it to really go rich :P
yuin | Homepage | 12.06.05 – 4:15 pm | #

i believe in your experience!!!!, “things” like this happens to people who are “calm”
VJ | 12.06.05 – 5:37 pm | #

we eat a lot because we are lonely. that’s why we turn to food for comfort.
perry | 12.06.05 – 10:18 pm | #

can u give me a number dear????
Archie | 12.06.05 – 11:55 pm | #

James: Ha ah ah hah ha h! Gawd! It was unintentional.

Yuin: No need lah. Just guess a 4 digit number then, buy big big.

VJ: Shit, I don’t wanna be THAT calm.

Perry: Huh? Your comment is meant for other posts?

Archie: Yeah – we share share ah?
Gina | Homepage | 12.07.05 – 8:15 pm | #

Hey Gina,

Strange…. strange but true. Now, if only you could help find me a date using the same method. Hehehe….
Poison | Homepage | 12.13.05 – 10:23 am | #

Poison: Hmmph.. probably you just give me what kinda man you like, then I will dream about it and it would happen. Ha ha.
Gina | Homepage | 12.13.05 – 9:12 pm | #

Popular Posts