10 REASONS TO LOSE WEIGHT.. NOW!!

I was amazed that Chubby had lost tremendous weight for her effort. Sheer determination has kept her going. I hope it is not another hangat-hangat tahi ayam stint. I sincerely hope that she could do it and be an inspiration to every fat people (especially yours truly) out there.

As opposed to my previous post on 10 reasons it’s cool to be fat, I decided to come up with 10 reasons to lose weight NOW!

I am a happy person. But I am not happy with my weight. Tell me, who in the world is happy with his/her weight anyway? Even those anorexic models think they are too fat. For me, being happy, is being healthy and positive. I already have the positive part.. and in order to be healthy, one needs to maintain the right weight. The right weight here doesn’t mean that you had to succumb to the standards of being a model. Let’s call it a model’s occupational hazard. They had to be exceptionally thin, as when their pictures are taken, they would look 5 kgs heavier in prints. I don’t know why, but it’s true.

So.. what makes me think I want to lose weight NOW? (Only now ah? Jia lat!)

1. Sasha and Lok Lok started to refer all fat ladies as “Gina che che”.
2. Sasha called me “Cushion” loudly in public.
3. I look caged in my Kenari.
4. My colleagues keep on feeding me as they say I look hungry all the time.
5. Mix.FM rates BMI above 30% as “WOAHHHH… you need to see a doctor and get professional help.”
6. I look more pregnant than my boss.
7. I have been dateless for almost 8 months now. (Going out makan-makan with Ed and Sekinchan Boy do not count).
8. I discover, whenever I get up from the toilet bowl, the “suction effect” between my ass and the toilet bowl, is gaining more force.
9. My anticipated trip to Siem Reap is dampen just by the thought of having to climb and hike (using a lot of hands to panjat panjat) the historical monuments. One needs stamina to do this trip. Shit.
10. I don’t want to lose RM100 to Chubby!!

Well, with the festive seasons round the corner, I know it’s an uphill task, but I have to do this for myself. I have been fat for far too long now.

Comments

Backup comments said…
hahhaa.
i have so many patients here with a BMI over 40!
Vagus | Homepage | 12.11.05 – 7:05 am | #

sasha and lok lok are being very naughty..
yuin | Homepage | 12.11.05 – 9:58 am | #

11) giving that someone in singapore a chance????
archie | 12.11.05 – 12:14 pm | #

thx 4 d amendments, it must be a lot of work…thx. (but u still owe me, hv not written off entirely, hehehehe)
archie | 12.11.05 – 12:15 pm | #

Came across your blog from PPS. Nice blog you have.
Mun | Homepage | 12.11.05 – 12:39 pm | #

Yea. I like to read ur blog. Nice blog. Can relate a lot to myself here. (weight part) :s
ying | 12.11.05 – 8:37 pm | #

Vagus: That is why they are called patients!!

Yuin: They are always naughty.

Archie: Aiyah. It has nothing to do with a man. Yeah right! :p

Mun: Thanks! Happy blogging to you too!

Ying: You are not alone.. everyone is struggling with their weight – indefinitely. If I lost any weight, I will let you know how.
Gina | Homepage | 12.13.05 – 9:01 pm | #

Popular Posts