MEME OF THREE

Aiyah … kena tagged by James.

Since Chinese New Year is round the corner, 4 is definitely not an auspicious number. So, I am changing to 3. Yes, I am a dumbass.

3 jobs you've had in your life

Clinic nurse in Selayang
Carlsberg’s umbrella girl at some golf tournament
Waitress at Sixth Happiness

(For your info, I have had 12 jobs. Ha ha! These are the first 3 jobs that I had since I reached legal age. I was also a child laborer.)

3 movies you could watch over and over

Forrest Gump (7x to date)
About a Boy (6x to date)
Out of Africa (5x to date)

3 TV shows you love(d) to watch

CSI
The Apprentice
Rome

3 places you've lived

Taiping
Setapak (TAR College days)
Selayang (Inner Jinjang)

3 places you've been on vacation to

Thailand (Hadyai, Songkhla, Phuket, Bangkok, Pattaya)
Sarawak (Kuching)
Singapore (Ang Mo Kio)

3 places you would rather be

At home watching TV/ Sleep
Kinokuniya
Agjov Beauty Salon

3 of your favourite foods

Nasi Lemak (Public Bank)
Bak Kut Teh (Bing Bing’s)
Mom’s kick-ass minced pork with potatoes

3 websites you visit daily

Blogspot
Maybank2u (Tarak duit. Have to check everyday for a miracle to happen)
Yahoo

3 tagged

Yuin
Kampungkai
Mr Nyabek

P.S. If you people wanna do meme of 4 – by all means!

P.S.S. If you people think I
am damn gatal for only tagging men.. I tried to tag Emma, but she's already been tagged!

Comments

Backup comments said…
this ‘meme’ has been circulating ard all of a sudden……i find this the most true to the heart….i likey!
always takeshi | 01.21.06 – 2:40 am | #

minced pork with potatoes.. nice!
paradoxx | Homepage | 01.21.06 – 10:11 am | #

did i just see my name there? does it read k.a.m.p.u.n.g.k.a.i?

oh no…… *hides behind cupboard.
kampungkai | Homepage | 01.21.06 – 6:54 pm | #

Takeshi: You can do one if you like. Consider yourself tagged.

paradoxx: Nothing beats mom’s cooking!

Kampungkai: Or do you prefer I put your name as Ah Jong? Heh.
Gina | Homepage | 01.22.06 – 10:46 am | #

I became Mr Nyabek? Sounds like a name for someone with so much disgruntled feeling and mean to any living things that came across the path…

anyway, I will start nyabek people from now on!
laymank | 01.22.06 – 11:16 am | #

huh? do one? i was saying i had read a lot of this meme and yours turned out the best.
takeshimaya | 01.23.06 – 12:12 pm | #

laymank: Nyabek sounds so hilarious.

takeshi: I know lah. I ask you if you would like to do one, then by all means. I know yours would sound very exotic and cultured.
Gina | Homepage | 01.23.06 – 11:09 pm | #

Popular Posts