MANLY STATEMENTS

For some reasons, I think like a man.

My friends chided me for thinking that sex can be done without love (however, that doesn’t mean I am a slut! I am celibate! Remember!).

I flip channels endlessly with the remote control.

I hate window-shopping.

I cannot stand indecisive people – women are usually the ones being fickle minded. Although sometimes I might appear to be fickle minded, I am not. I call it accommodating.

After conversations with some friends, I find that, I’ve made several statements/remarks, which normally would come out from the mouth of a man, nonetheless, tickled them to death:-

1. When asked how to solve any relationship problems amicably: Just cook the man a nice meal, and give him a blowjob.

2. When a friend expressed pity, regarding a young woman who was totally drenched in the rain: Is that woman wearing a white t-shirt?

3. When a friend sent me e-mail of pics of Ms Universe contestants in evening gowns: Do you have the ones in swimsuits?

4. When a jealous friend complained about a colleague getting so many presents from her beau: That colleague must be really good in giving blowjobs.

5. When a friend expressed his disbelief that his very married best friend is having an affair and brag about it: As long as the wife does not know, it won’t hurt her. He would get over it soon and return to her. Most men will stray, anyway. Which cat doesn't eat fish??

6. When asked about what kind of a man I would like as a life partner: As long as he is fuckable, I'm fine.

7. When asked for advice on what to do with the girls who are relentlessly offering themselves to him, my very good looking friend: If you get to eat, don’t waste. Have an orgy party, and decide later. Remember to use rubber.

8. When asked to describe a lady to another guy who asked what makes me think she is beautiful: She got a pair of nice tits.

9. An advice for a friend who felt a bit stressed out about his job: Have more sex.

10. When a friend commented good looking guys are heartless and told me to be careful: Who says anything about having a relationship?

I still bear vengeance like a woman though. Sigh. Need to work at that.

* The above statements were made to humor my friends. They are not meant to hurt anyone or to sound condescending.

Comments

Backup comments said…
On occasions, I love window shopping; it’s cheaper than real shopping
fishtail | Homepage | 01.13.06 – 8:51 am | #

hahahaha..u never cease to amuse me le Gina..muackss!luv ya!
yzzi | 01.13.06 – 9:58 am | #

hehehehehe, i hv no comments.. apart from i totally disagree . hehehehe.
keatix | Homepage | 01.13.06 – 12:13 pm | #

Chuckle ! Typical….of you. WHat a post….Gina.

U made our day !
foodcrazee | 01.13.06 – 2:03 pm | #

Nice post.. into the mind of a man.. can identify with the thoughts.. but can’t say I’ve lived it ..ka ka ka..
PaulOS | Homepage | 01.13.06 – 5:38 pm | #

An advice for a friend who felt a bit stressed out about his job? Muahaha! Good suggestion!
laymank | 01.13.06 – 8:14 pm | #

Popular Posts