DORMANT

On yahoo messenger today..

Char Siew Bro: Wah.. why so dormant?

Me: Dormant? As in staying at home?

Char Siew Bro: Yeah.

Me: Yeah lah.. very broke.

Well, due to my over zealousness in booking Air Asia free air tickets (Yeah lah.. I damn kiasu) , I somehow overlooked my bank account balances. I have to save money for my forthcoming trips. It didn’t help either that I busted both my credit cards on insurance, air ticket bookings, my vanity rituals, some social events, Christmas, etc last month.

So.. I have to stay home for awhile before my trips. Bali is due on 4 February. Oh.. I can’t wait!

Today, I pampered myself with strawberry swiss roll from Sun Moulin. I can’t deprive myself from goodies, even if I am broke. I delight in simple pleasures, and this is one of it.

At RM6.50 for a roll, it is quite worth it. The strawberry jam used to be thicker but not this one, which I got from Lot 10. The KLCC Sun Moulin seems to be offering swiss roll with thicker strawberry jam.


Ah well, never mind. This is just as good as it gets when you are stuck at home during rainy days and it goes on well with a cup of milo + Nescafe.

Ah.. I made a new pair of swanky eye wear as well.. talk about being broke…. I had to.. coz my HR Manager complained that my spectacles are getting too small for my face. A nice way of putting it rather than saying, You have grown larger by the day, girl!! No thanks to him for ta-pao-ing nasi lemak from around KL for me to sample almost every other week!!

Shopping is my forte now. I am embarrassed to say that; 3 out of 4 times, when the same friend called me, I was in the changing room, trying out some clothes. He thought full time shopping is my job, and I thought he is a pervert for calling me whenever I am naked.

Geez.. not a good time to indulge in senseless shopping. Oh man.. if only money could grow on trees.

Comments

Popular Posts