COSMIC INTERVENTION


I have a few friends who totally dig horoscopes. Some of them live by its principles. For example, if you are an Aquarian like me, you tend to be very assertive, frank, direct and unconventional. (In short, I am a bitch). And if you are being born under the sign of Scorpio, you tend to be secretive, mysterious, keeping things to yourself and always have something playing in your head without letting others know. (Also, deemed a bitch! Ha ha!)

I have a thing for Virgos. I love Virgo men. Hugh Grant is a Virgo and I adore him. Surprisingly, I never realize this till I dated the fourth Virgo.

So, is this the truth or myth?

WY is the most superstitious friend that I ever have.

----- Original Message -----
From: WY
To: Gina
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 12:28 PM
Subject: RE: morning

….. SCORPIONS... we tend to keep things in our heart. Not too sure she's offended that I told you. Then I admit I told you after she asked me when she received your comforting e-mail. She didn't seem offended, but I'm sure next time she wouldn't tell me anything... ahahahahhaha....

Yeah I know you hate hypocrites... but the world is full of this kind of people, we just have to adapt to it.

----- Original Message -----
From: Gina
To: WY
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 12:29 PM
Subject: Re: morning

I don’t think we are all governed by the stars. Destiny is in our own hands. To say that all scorpions are secretive is a sweeping remark. Maybe most of you people (Scorpions) shared the same mysterious character, and all coincidentally are scorpions. Chris is wary of scorpions as they are all secretive lot and at times, quite dramatic.

A friend and I shared the same birthdate. But she behave like a scorpio. Her bf always complains to me - she always kuai kuai shh shh. As Aquarians, we always speak our minds and are very strong people. Strong people here doesn’t mean we don’t have a heart. Ann is an aquarian, but she is so MILD!

Certain things we don’t simply tell people. Do you think we, as aquarians, will air our dirty laundry in public? Everyone has a secret, which they would carry to the grave.

I think as long as we are comfortable with what we tell people or being told, I guess that would suffice.

I prefer people to be frank with me on issues related to me. Issues not related to me, I don’t give a shit.

----- Original Message -----
From: WY
To: Gina
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 12:48 PM
Subject: RE: morning

This is just a common characteristics... of SCORPIONS... ;-) they even say that we bear grudges, but I didn't, I used to in my early teens but found that it is a waste of time being unhappy over certain issues.

Still learning to let go a lot of things... and learn to be more open.... only remember happy thoughts... ;-)

True, not all secrets are meant to be shared. Break up nowadays is so common, but it's also nothing to shout about... you're right, as long as they feel comfortable sharing the information. Nothing else matters.


What about you? Are your actions governed by the Stars?

Comments

Backup comments said…
heh..i read up on cancerians(if thats what they’re called). they’re suppose to be emotional, sympathetic and moody.
which i am not.

but the negative aspects are cruel, grasping, weak, possessive, domineering, timid, lazy and tend toward brooding and cynicism.
I’m everything except domineering..so that probably makes me a bad cancerian.
yuin | Homepage | 10.20.05 – 1:42 am | #

not really into horoscopes and all, but emmm, good to know u r an aquarian………………………..
keatix | Homepage | 10.20.05 – 6:39 am | #

yeah, my actions ARE guided by the celestial thats call da BOSS, bwhahahah…erm, seriously, nope, not one bit, sorry if that sound totally unromantic, i know some ppl are very attached to h.scopes for relationships. For me, is the annual adjustment of my fengsui meter during CNY..thats all.

I’m a Taurus…so today’s scope says..

“The pace of your life will pick up considerably — so much so that you may end up doing a bit of yawning at work tomorrow. The grin you’ll be wearing will be everyone’s first clue that sympathy isn’t what’s needed.”

…..yipee! fridayfridayfriday! Take care now. Cheers!
JoeC | Homepage | 10.20.05 – 2:20 pm | #

i never really am a fan of horoscopes. if horoscopes do play impacts in every single individual’s personality, then there are only 12 types of people … will you agree with such fact?

i have a good friend who was born a day before me, so that says we both share the same horoscope. the truth is our personalities are a little bit contra with each other, that’s why we both fit, like a key-and-lock, complement to each other.

if horoscopes do hold true, i’ll rather believe that majority of the people who are born in a certain month of the year shares some similarities, instead of because you are aries (or any other horoscopes), you’ll behave how-and-how.
greenapple | Homepage | 10.21.05 – 4:33 am | #

i hear Leos are egoistical bastards. figures. :P
(that’s me btw)
Vagus | Homepage | 10.21.05 – 10:21 am | #
Backup comments said…
Y’know…. a lot of you people tend to have a disparaging view towards astrology. The shit you read about daily predictions in newspapers are are crap. Wow yeah, today you gonna meet someone special, yeah right, that someone special will shave my pubes for me. BUT in books that describe zodiac signs in detail, there is a certain unerring accuracy when it comes to zodiac signs. All people under a certain sign share AT LEAST SOME similar characterisitcs, good or bad. If you’re denying that you’re not that sensitive because ya ain’t a Piscean, just cos you want to show you’re macho, please screw yourself. There’s a difference in modifying your qualities to suit a zodiac sign and the truth. DON’T be so quick to dismiss the ubiquitous elements which have a subtle influence on our lives. I’m a very opinionated person, if you can take my post and have a good debate with me, you’re good in my books, if you take offense, again please screw yourselves.
Chris Wu | Homepage | 10.21.05 – 2:13 pm | #

Yuin: My mom is a cancerian. She is timid, never domineering. And she is a very good woman.. so I doubt it about the emotional part and shit like that.

Keatix: I love being an aquarian coz.. I acted just like one.

JoeC: Taurus are supposed to be very opinionated too, right?

Emma: I agree with you. I guess it is just coincidental. But astrology came a long, long way.. there has to be some truth in it.

Vagus: King of the Jungle! Yet cannot provide food for himself. Have to depend on lioness. ha ha. Kidding.

Chris: You ass. Ha ha. Go screw yourself. Ha ha.

P/S Chris is the ultimate friend who totally digs horoscopes.
Gina | Homepage | 10.22.05 – 12:56 am | #

Nope, well, not all the time, only when it is important to do so, Cheers!
JoeC | Homepage | 10.22.05 – 1:20 am | #

Popular Posts