CARLESS WEEKEND

Saturday was full. It was hard not to have a car to get around. Thanks to sis - I went to the insurance roadshow yesterday. Then, I went to check out my car in the workshop, and had vegetarian dinner with Ed. At night, I went to the Ninth Emperor Gods’ temple in Jinjang and made a wish on the tree with nine lamps, which they said, would grant you any wish that your heart desires if you believe in it.

I am grounded at home now, which is not a bad thing anyway. Or else, I don’t get to do what I did today!

Sasha & Lok Lok tearing each others' head off

10 things I did without a car today

1. Read the newspapers from cover to cover
2. Helping myself endlessly with mom’s pot of addiction (kopi-O)
3. Catching up with reading
4. Preventing Sasha and Lok Lok from tearing each others’ head off
5. Prolong lunch by chatting with family members
6. Singing Sasha to sleep for her afternoon nap, at the same time, catching up with precious sleep
7. Planning to take the kids out for swimming in my sis’ car
8. Tidy up my lap top – speed disk, anti virus check
9. Sorting out bills
10. Gardening

Yes, I can be quite domesticated if I want to.
Vegetarian lunch

10 things I am going to do next weekend if I have my car back…

1. Going for facial
2. Going for shopping
3. Going for breakfast with Ed, Ryne and Dan
4. Going to Ed’s new house and laze the whole afternoon away
5. Going to catch a movie with WY
6. Going for an expensive haircut
7. Going out with Kitjar? Ha ha.
8. Going to buy Ann scrumptious breakfast in Bangsar
9. Going to have brunch with Joy Luck Club members
10. Going for shisha at Hartamas with Chris, Gladys and Sam

Comments

Backup comments said…
singing sasha to sleeepppp??? hahaha, u r not joking r u?

if i ever go to karaoke, i will bring u along to sing on my behalf…. deal?
keatix | Homepage | 10.09.05 – 8:03 pm | #

keatix: I am always singing to her “ba ba black sheep”.. sometimes in tenor, sometimes bass.. I am never a soprano singer. Ha ha. So, please make sure you have nursery rhymes and songs in karaoke, then I am all set.
Gina | Homepage | 10.10.05 – 2:07 am | #

Wow, going out with me? Is that a joke?

That’s a surprise…… Geez, I am such a normal boring person…. Is Ed coming too? ha ha hee hee….

By the way, I was at the Nine Emperor Gods Temple too over the weekend. I call it the Vegetarian Festival, as most Thai call it gan jao jeen which simply means CHinese Gods Festival.
Kitjar Sukjaidee | Homepage | 10.10.05 – 9:56 am | #

Got gotong royong ah?
cameljoe | Homepage | 10.10.05 – 3:48 pm | #

your weekend sounds good. i’m sure you’ll do greater things if you’re more ‘mobile’, so to say. but having a new routine might give you a chance to experience your life, from another angle.

never, take anything for granted.
never.
greenapple | Homepage | 10.10.05 – 5:06 pm | #
Backup comments said…
cameljoe looks like cameltoe at one glance…

no offense!

*ducks*
ryuu | 10.10.05 – 5:39 pm | #

wahai, saudara ryuu, kamu bukan orang yang pertama mengatakan sedemikian!
cameljoe | Homepage | 10.10.05 – 5:56 pm | #

Kit: Provided you buy me and Ed dinner, then we will come. Heh.

cameljoe: I gotong royong myself at home, clearing some shit which had been there for ages.

Emma: It is good sometimes just to be at home.

Ryuu: Apa ni? Terrorizing my readers. He he.
Gina | Homepage | 10.10.05 – 9:55 pm | #

Hi Gina, if dinner comes cheap, why not ler? you are not asking for some expensive five-star hotel food, right?
Kitjar Sukjaidee | Homepage | 10.10.05 – 11:15 pm | #

No lah. I am not a gold digger. Ha ha. Simple woman with simple needs. I have to check with Ed.
Gina | Homepage | 10.10.05 – 11:21 pm | #

and you still had time to snap that kung fu scene? you were not the culprit, right? jk
humblewarrior | Homepage | 10.10.05 – 11:55 pm | #

great lets do sunday brunch – no Yut Kee!!!! anywhere is fine just NO YUT KEE

hmm yes, Kit welcome to come along. i think better to have a fren than an enemy…

peace,
e
Ed | 10.11.05 – 3:31 pm | #

Hi Ed,

Can you drop me an email at kitjarnabangsar@yahoo.com
Kitjar Sukjaidee | Homepage | 10.11.05 – 4:02 pm | #

Gravatar humblewarrior: It was candid camera. I was snapping both of them till they quarrel over a ball. Ha ha.

Ed: Yeah. No more Yut Kee. Ugh!! We go some place cozier.

Kit: *shakes head* Didn’t know my blog has become a pick-up joint.
Gina | Homepage | 10.11.05 – 10:45 pm | #

Popular Posts