THE MAMA INCIDENT

I seriously need to lose weight after the “MAMA” incident on Monday night, while waiting for Sekinchan Boy in Sri Rampai for another session of durians.

Here is the e-mail, bitching about it.

----- Original Message -----
From: Gina
To: Party Girl with Pink Nails
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 8:46 AM
Subject: morning

I had liu lian (Hokkien:Durians) too yesterday night heheheheh!!

the CKT and curry mee shop in Jalan Ipoh close again!! so, i went to have loh mee, fried mee hoon, popiahs, stir fried vege with Ed.

Beh syok.. not enough kick, we decide to go for durians in Sri Rampai. (Now it seems, whenever we were dissatisfied about something, we would go for durians).

Funny thing happened.

We bumped into the MYfm road runner - they give free goodies to people who played games with them and listen to the radio station.

I took part in a game to get two (2) free Wars of the World tickets.

Mana tau, itu cilakak punya orang, called me "MAMA".

Both Ed and me, looked behind us. No aunties mah.

Again, he blurted, "Come here, MAMA". @#$%^&*

I gave him the stare and uttered a few obscene words (which I thought were audible to Ed only), he quickly changed to "LENG LOI". Then, MAMA again blurted out of his mouth. I think he said that on purpose.

We played “Lai Lai Li Tam Plom”.

I didn’t even get the tickets. Potong stim.

I guess this is the final straw. I have to pull my weight on this matter.. to lose weight. It is bad enough that I sound like a lot of friends' mothers... now I am looking like one?? (Geez... I am not even half as good looking as Ann's mother.)

This Hong Pai Ah Goo (Cantonese: Famous Prostitute) is going to take a big big break from the social scene... (no more dinners after work with friends for two months!!!) after the Taiping-Penang-Ipoh Fei Chai Trip this July.


Comments

Backup comments said…
Gina, seriously wanna do on a diet? Let me know.
Galvin | Homepage | 06.23.05 – 12:18 am | #

*go
Galvin | Homepage | 06.23.05 – 12:18 am | #

oi, u can or not oh!!! 3 days? hahaha….

wanna listen to ex-gym instructor’s advice? go jogging 4-5 times a week, 15-20 mins, sure slim down, no need cut off malaysian food, it’s just very saddening to not eat nasi lemak!
Pr|nce | Homepage | 06.23.05 – 4:31 am | #

Wahlau, somemore want to procrastinate until your Taiping-Penang-Ipoh Fei Chai Trip ah? Hehhehh….
james | Homepage | 06.23.05 – 12:23 pm | #
Backup comments said…
Hello my dear….The last I heard was that “after your Kuching Fei Chai Trip”. So when???
Ann | 06.23.05 – 2:38 pm | #

Gina…me tooo..my sis said my butt is getting rounder….is it true when ur getting old u automatick grow fatter?….
ahlian | 06.23.05 – 2:48 pm | #

erm…after the july trip? you said that with the kuching one. better get a start soon or its gonna get harder everytime.
yuin | 06.23.05 – 4:24 pm | #

They are called “fei Chai” trips for a reason….do not procrastinate anymore lah
KML | 06.23.05 – 4:27 pm | #

Wah.. so many mak datuks here nagging away. Hahahhaha!

Galvin: I am always on diet since I was 8 years old.

Prince: I sure hope so… yes, I agree with the exercise thingy. I have stopped gym for 3 months now.

James: How can fei chai trips don’t include our beloved hometown? :p

Ann: Yes, madam! Soon!

Ahlian: as we grew older, our metabolism rate grew sluggish as well. That is why we would automatically put on more weight, even if we have very little to eat.

Yuin: It is getting harder already.

KML: Ok lah. I would have to do something from now onwards.
Gina | Homepage | 06.24.05 – 9:48 pm | #

Popular Posts