A MONDAY WITH ED

Do you consider going out with a gay - a date?

I met the greatest gay friend that anyone could ever had in their entire life… Of coz I am not saying that because he is the ONE and ONLY gay friend that I have.. he is indeed a very nice person.

He brought me a magnetic photo frame from his marketing office as a gift. I have been out with so many guys, and they never once brought me a gift. Plus 10 points for the gays! It is not the gift that made me like him. He is spontaneous, sincere, lively, unpretentious, he is at ease in his own skin and has the balls that some men don't, to admit that he is a gay. Most importantly, he makes you believe in yourself.

We share a few things in common.

1. Both of us are from TAR College. (Neither of us behave like the usual nerdy prim and proper Tarcians)
2. We did ICSA (for him - I Can Survive Anywhere, as for me – I Can’t Survive Anyhow)
3. Travel extensively (He travels abroad a lot because of his work, and I travel locally due to gluttony)
4. Swear a lot. (He likes to say the word, Ji Bai, a lot. And me – Fuck)
5. Good listeners, at the same time love to gossip.
6. Hilariously funny.
7. Quick witted.
8. Talk a lot ( this time, a man talks more than me – other than the lawyer. I find this liberating)
9. Addicted to coffee.. and most importantly…
10. We both love men.

Not a bad discovery for a first meeting, huh?

Well, I sincerely hope that there will be more Mondays with Ed. It was simply a pleasant and delightful evening.

Comments

Backup comments said…
Now, that sounds exactly like a delightful date!
Dhana | Homepage | 04.26.05 – 3:02 am | #

thanks for the company Gina.like i mentioned 2000 times before, i just wish that those men out there would discover what a wonderful soul u r really deep inside…..

peace,
e
ed | 04.26.05 – 3:19 am | #

I have a gay friend in TARC too. Extremely nice person and easy to get along. We can go shopping for hours and he gives fantastic ideas and tips about dressing and all. But unfortunately we lost contact after he left his STPM course half way in TARC.
Ann | 04.26.05 – 2:53 pm | #
Backup comments said…
hi gina… wow, sounds like you had a really good time. i want a gay friend too! now where does one go to find one? hehe…
CC | 04.26.05 – 4:28 pm | #

Oh gay friends are so fun – gay bars even more – only sad thing no one looks at u (
visithra | Homepage | 04.26.05 – 5:53 pm | #

Gina, glad you’d enjoyed your date… Ed, Gina seldom speaks highly about her date and I’m delighted that you are one of them… Ed, knowing about you comprehensively
WY | 04.26.05 – 11:04 pm | #
Backup comments said…
Ooopss… missing word… cheh..

Nice to know you Ed!
WY | 04.26.05 – 11:05 pm | #

Dhana: Try to date a gay. It is fun.

Ed: You are a good soul too. Too bad you are a gay, else I would marry you. hahaha.

CC: Start a blog. Then pray hard they will write to you. This is how I met Ed.

visithra: You will get lesbians in gay bars too right? I have a few lesbian friends.

WY: Did you read “I have a date with loose spring”? I did mentioned highly of Date #1.
Gina | Homepage | 04.27.05 – 12:12 am | #
Backup comments said…
I read that piece but to me your date with Ed is still the best, esp. when he bought you a gift…how many guys would ever thought of that kind gesture on their first date….I’m very impressed by his sensitivity…

Ed, would you fall in love with a woman again?
WY | 04.27.05 – 1:13 am | #

hi WY

well its not really abt falling in love with woman becoz i always loved n respect my girlfriends…love them to death…just not sexually attached lo…

if u ask me to choose spending time with woman or gay guys fren…i choose woman most of the time…

peace
e
ed | 04.27.05 – 3:18 pm | #
Backup comments said…
and yes, Gina – i repeat…it was DATE with you…not a kind of appointment like some insecure guys put it…apointment…see doctor ah???

peace,
e
ed | 04.27.05 – 4:25 pm | #

Somehow even lesbians look for their own kind – i guess we must emit some hetro odour – they smiled at us thats all ( polite smiles) – i felt so bloody damn safe there

Oh ed’s so likeable ))
visithra | Homepage | 04.27.05 – 6:02 pm | #

Ok Ed…. hope to meet up with you one day.
WY | 04.27.05 – 10:46 pm | #

Ed: Hahaha! Thanks for clearing the air. It was a nice date.
Gina | Homepage | 04.28.05 – 12:43 am | #

Popular Posts