HEAVENLY

Heavenly Blueberry Cheesecake

If you remember, I wrote about booze parties in Golden City where we all got pissed drunk and shit like that. And thanks to Yabba’s mom, she made us the best yam cake in the world.

Since she was on leave last weekend, the ever generous Yabba’s mom, knowing that I am very passionate about cheesecake, baked me a blueberry cheesecake. How very sweet of her.

This is the first time I get a cheesecake from her, I happily took the entire 1.8 kgs of cheesecake home last night.

The verdict is:

It was the BEST cheesecake I ever tasted in my life. The first bite was like catching a glimpse of heaven.

I licked the aluminum foil after my stick insect sister had gingerly cut the cakes into bite sizes and placed them in a container for me so I could share them with my fellow colleagues. Then I licked the knife as well. We shouldn’t let good stuffs go to waste. (Yes, I am very good at licking a lot of other things).

My cousin sister walloped four pieces at one go.

My mother, who doesn’t particularly like cheese, licked her finger after she finished her piece and asked for second helping.

Sugar’s eyes almost fell off the sockets when she sank her teeth on a small piece.

My stick insect sister ate TWO slices. It was a miracle indeed.

To those who hasn’t got a chance to taste it, not to worry. This cake is for sale.

Comments

Backup comments said…
I luv looking at pics of good looking babes. especially those who dress like they can give you the hottest night of your life. What has that to do with this post? Well…..we call these babes ‘cheesecake’.
viewtru | 04.16.05 – 12:24 pm | #

hahahahahah what “other things”?

lol
ryuu | 04.16.05 – 12:53 pm | #

Sorry ah, viewtru. The only cheesecakes you can’t get from this blog, are the pics of good looking babes. I will scout around for you. Anything for a reader.

Ryuu: Hahahhaa! If you are lucky enough, you will find out. *grin*
Gina | Homepage | 04.16.05 – 3:29 pm | #
Backup comments said…
the cake is for sale?
*slurps*
WHERE WHERE???!!
moyzie | 04.17.05 – 11:59 pm | #

moyzie: It is by order. But you have to collect it yourself. Place your order by e-mailing me. Believe me.. it is DARN good.
Gina | Homepage | 04.18.05 – 2:43 am | #

YUMMY…….. Next time leave some for me!!
Ann | 04.19.05 – 2:28 pm | #

Ann: Too late.. hehhe.
Gina | Homepage | 04.23.05 – 9:24 pm | #

Popular Posts