PUTRAJAYA: REDISCOVERED

I took leave on Friday to run some errands. One of them is to be Sekinchan Boy’s negotiator to buy a digital camera at Putrajaya. (CK said, it is cheaper by RM100 – RM200 there) Being too nice and chin chai, SB is always a gullible subject to be bullied and taken advantage on. So, I am his guardian angel to protect him from these predators. Now, come to think of it, I was the one being taken for a ride of some 80 kms away from home just to buy the damn camera. Lucky thing, he was the one driving, and I got to indulge in my photobug frenzy.

“Why not you ask CK?? He is genetically programmed to haggle for a price! He is much more terrorizing if were to be compared with the housewives haggling for 20 sen discount on kangkong!” I reasoned.

Sekinchan Boy replied, “He said I have to lick his ass if I want him to do me this favor.”

So, I thought, “SB prefers to lick mine, instead?”

I know. This is a sick thought.

Since we were there, we went on a photobug trip to Putrajaya Lake, to test his new Nikon 5900, 5.1 megapixels, 3x optical zoom, 16 feature modes and with D lighting. (I want this camera bloody OH-SO-MUCH!!!)

The pics here are taken with my trusty Canon Ixus II 3.2 Megapixel. I will upload his pics in my photoblog, if he remembers to pass me the pics. Enjoy.

Red Canna


The Pink Mosque


Bed of Flowers


Is this Bahamas?


Flower in the Sky


The Prime Minister's Office


Macro Mosque

Comments

Backup comments said…
Nice shots – love the pink mosque one especially ))
visithra | Homepage | 04.25.05 – 5:41 pm | #

I love the pictures.
Ann | 04.25.05 – 7:24 pm | #

eh when is the frogs leg thang?
ryuu | 04.25.05 – 10:42 pm | #

Eh I thought Sekinchan boy bought a Canon Ixus??? Nice pics there…
WY | 04.25.05 – 10:52 pm | #

That’s it ah? No pics of babes, ah?
viewtru | 04.25.05 – 11:28 pm | #

Visitra: Long time no hear. Thanks for the compliment.

Ann: It is time to get a digital camera and indulge in this hobby.

Ryuu: James already covered that in his blog. Else I will be charged with plagiarism. Hehe. Or are you saying that to invite me to frog legs dinner?

WY: No. The Nikon looks irresistable.

viewtru: Erm.. I don’t sell sex here. Hahha.. well, I will try putting up some babe pics in the future.. when I start to take potraits.
Gina | Homepage | 04.26.05 – 1:25 am | #

Aiks, that means he bought the Nikon model that CK recommended lar… aiseh, you confused me….

Anyway, looking forward to see how functionable BS’s new digi camera…
WY | 04.26.05 – 10:59 pm | #

Popular Posts