IT'S RAINING MEN

Cleo EB'05 Preview

It was raining men in KLCC last Saturday. Everyone (desperate girls, spinsters, teens, aunties, uncles, males, both straight and gays alike) was checking out Cleo’s 50 most eligible bachelors’ (“EB'05”) preview.

I was supposed to be on my way to Tanjung Sepat for another makan-makan trip, but it was called off last minute because our host suddenly remembered that she has to attend her brother’s graduation ceremony in Penang. If I were her brother, I would be very depressed.

Having nothing to do, I hit down to KLCC, to join WY, to catch a glimpse of the hot males strutting down the catwalk.

This year’s batch is quite alright. Most of them are photogenic. Heck. One of our BarFly boys is in the running for the grand prize. VOTE for EB no. 22.

Every year, the boys are getting younger, and I am getting older. I still have the very first issue where they initially launch the search for 50 most eligible bachelors. Every year, without fail, I would attend the preview – unintentionally. It was ALWAYS coincidental for me to go to KLCC during this event annually. I haven’t had the faintest idea on how I did that. Probably the pheromones secreted by the males are just too strong to resist. Heck. I am always lurking in KLCC – the gym, the cinema and Kinokuniya.

Well, here are some of the eligible bachelors that caught our attention.

EB No. 1

In the question-and-answer event, when a girl was asked to choose a bachelor, a GUY in red flowery shirt, on the first level, was frantically screaming his balls off, “NUMBER ONE! NUMBER ONE!” If you have seen the movie: BE COOL, any guy who likes shiny and red-colored stuffs are gays.

EB No. 1 is darn gorgeous. I think he is gay. Judging by the way he walked and talked, and his legion of male fans in red.

EB No. 17

Chris called and complained that EB No. 17 has 40% of votes. He and his friends had spent days on the internet to vote for EB No. 22, but to no avail.

EB No. 24

Ann proudly announced, “THIS IS MY CLIENT”. .. as in management services.. not other services.

EB No. 25 & 26

They looked good in prints and in person. Yum yum.

EB No. 34

This guy thought he was in the Malaysian Idol audition. He just went on and on with his singing.

EB No. 36

I am head over heels over this guy. He is oh-so-gorgeous. *Slurp*

Ed, my new found gay friend, being a wet blanket, confirming EB No. 36 is a gay, “Personal trainer worr.. what do you think?”

Probably he is saying that so he could keep EB no. 36 all to himself! Biatch.


EB No. 39

He looked like a credit card salesman.

EB No. 41

My first internet blind date. It was through him that I got to know WY. While my friendship with WY progresses, he swiftly diminished as a mere acquaintance.

Haven’t seen him in 8 years, he had transformed into a woman (he looked pregnant and.. boy.. he should start wearing bras before his tits start to sag).

EB No. 42

He is the Malaysian version of John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever. This guy sizzled on the dance floor. Ed thinks he is very cute.

Comments

Backup comments said…
i was there too, and yes bachelor no 1 was really gorgeous. but now that you brought up the gay factor, i think he might be. he did after all sang elton john with a lot of conviction. :D
sarah | Homepage | 04.13.05 – 1:37 am | #

eek!
ryuu | 04.13.05 – 2:24 am | #

*drools* hehe.. I like no. 25.
Kat | Homepage | 04.13.05 – 2:33 am | #
Backup comments said…
*while browsing CLEO 2005 Bachelor website* *overdrooling in progress*

*shrieks*
Why are they all so f***king young???
vynie | Homepage | 04.13.05 – 1:58 pm | #

well vynie, not sooooo young (old) stocks are all taken up…lol
whyyyy…. u don’t believe me arrrhh!!!

ask gina for statistic
VJ | 04.13.05 – 7:35 pm | #

Gravatar gina, ur time stamp is acting up again…

time now is 6.30 pm
VJ | 04.13.05 – 7:37 pm | #

Sarah: I see you are observant as well.

Ryuu: If you are gay, you would be drooling too!

Kat: Now No. 25 has cut his hair and he still looks darn good.

Vynie: There are some in the late 30s too. No. 44.

VJ: Hi! What statistics? As far as I am concerned, I am still on the shelf and my expiry date is drawing near!
Gina | Homepage | 04.13.05 – 11:02 pm | #
Backup comments said…
There was one thing in this post that really caught my attention: where in Tanjung Sepat is a good place to eat?
viewtru | 04.14.05 – 11:57 am | #

What lah. Everyone is younger than me except no.44. Didn’t realise that i am that old.
KML | 04.14.05 – 4:18 pm | #

eh gina u’re assuming i’m not gay
ryuu | 04.14.05 – 4:27 pm | #

i liked No. 3….
ahlian | 04.14.05 – 7:53 pm | #

viewtru: No worries. I will blog about it if I go there. Stay tune.

KML: You look young mah, enough lor. Hehehe. Young mom with a kid.

Ryuu: Tell me I am wrong. Then, I could add you to my gay friends category list. So far, I have only ONE gay friend.

Ahlian: Liked? Now no more? take No. 36. He is gorgeous. But you have to negotiate with Ed first.
Gina | Homepage | 04.15.05 – 12:46 am | #

Gina…i like No. 3 among all the CLEO guys….No. 36 is not my taste, sorry….
ahlian | 04.16.05 – 2:22 am | #

Ok lor.. just a thought, Ah Lian.
Gina | Homepage | 04.16.05 – 3:34 pm | #

FYI EB 36 is not gay, he’s got a gf. i know him from FF SPK, check him out when you’re there, lol.
hernae | 05.27.05 – 11:42 am | #

Popular Posts