ALL GIRLS NIGHT OUT


The Colors of Rum Jungle

SFM (Skinny Finance Manager) was over enthusiastic over her plans to go clubbing with colleagues. She said she has not clubbed for ages.

A staunch Christian, attending church and cell groups more twice a week, and having far too many things to juggle i.e. a demanding job, studies on Wednesdays and Fridays, and a voluntary teacher to autistic and down syndrome children on weekends…. I think she needs to chill.

I didn’t feel like clubbing with the terrible ulcer in my mouth and my expanded waistline – but I just don’t have the heart to say no to SFM. She had been planning this for a month – so that everyone is okay with the date and place… no no… so that SHE will be okay with date.

So, the four of us – SFM, self, Jane and Ms Blur Sotong, SFM’s dim-witted assistant. This sotong has got really nice long legs and sexy body, though.

I thanked God she didn’t invite the 40-something years old spinster to this outing. Don’t get me wrong. I just hope that our conversation would not be limited to how to save the Aborigines in Australia. I think she has the potential to run for presidency in Australia anytime.

SFM took her entire make up kit (including an electrical hair straightener) to the office and spent more than an hour in the ladies. She ended looking the same as she was when she came to work this morning. Women!

I invited WY along as I am not really into dancing except when I am partially drunk. Also, another female friend who picked me up at the steam bath room in the gym joined us too.

We went to Rum Jungle, since it was the nearest to our office. The songs were not that up-to-beat, however I managed to imitate some moves that cracked WY up. I imitated Bee Stung Lip’s dance move – he always looks like he is picking up a fight when he is dancing.

Boon Seong was specially invited to join us for the fun – a thorn among a dozen roses. He did some dance move too, much to our amazement. I had been to clubbing with him for about 3x and I never saw him dance. I bet he was under the influence of the hypnotic moves of Ms Blur Sotong… the swaying of the hour glass figure.. hmmph..

Well, going off to Kuala Selangor for a mini fei chai trip in 8 hours’ time. I hope Boon Seong will not push me off the sampan when we go to watch the fire flies tonight.

Have a good public holiday everyone!

P.S. Ryuu, you should have come!!

Comments

Backup comments said…
couldn’t escape sorry

i wanted to!! i was at qba, not very far away :P
ryuu | 04.21.05 – 11:59 am | #

Yay! Another fei chai trip…. can’t wait to read about it.
Toxic | 04.22.05 – 5:17 am | #

i wanna go for a fei chai trip too!!!!
jasmine | 04.22.05 – 5:38 pm | #
Backup comments said…
So how were the fireflies? Were they any fatter than last time?
viewtru | Homepage | 04.22.05 – 7:14 pm | #

Ryuu: There is always next time. Tonight, my gang is in Poppy!

Toxic: Aiyak.. not very fei chai this time. Next time lah. Stay tuned.

Jasmine: One is coming this 1st May.

viewtru: There are a few generations of fire flies that we saw. I guess, I have to make another trip, to compare the difference.
Gina | Homepage | 04.23.05 – 12:00 am | #

Popular Posts