HOT BLOODED

Anger

I kept on losing my temper easily lately. I mean, I have always been very short tempered but able to control them as I get older.. but, this time round, it just gotten out of control.

I snapped on my boss a few times for the past two weeks and this had irked her.

Regretably, I apologized to her and jokingly told her that I accidentally drank kerosene, mistaken it as booze.

She said wisely, “No.. no.. I think you are lack of vitamin C

I replied gullibly, “Vitamin C?? I didn’t know it is a mood regulator.”

She explained, “Yes, Vitamin C – CINTA*”

I snorted and said, “I thought you would say not enough CASH”.

Then, a song by Roxette - Hot Blooded played in my mind.

I am hot blooded! Hot blooded!
I need your loving, I need your love so bad.

Probably I’ll go clubbing and drink till pissed drunk this weekend to chill out.

*Cinta means love in Malay.

Comments

Backup comments said…
actually, hot-blooded = high libido..

think it should be hot-headed
ryuu | 04.16.05 – 5:12 pm | #

Is it? aiseh..
Gina | Homepage | 04.16.05 – 9:40 pm | #

Your poor manager….
Ann | 04.19.05 – 2:27 pm | #

Popular Posts