WHO'S THE BOSS?


Who's the Boss?


I am well known for speaking my mind to the verge of causing me to lose my job. Not something that I am entirely proud of. If I were to stay put in the corporate world, I would better do something about it.

So, kids, don’t try this to your boss. It doesn’t work if you don’t have a charming personality like mine. I am serious.

To Sugar (Present Boss)

1. My brain is dead. I can’t think right now.
2. Can I go home and sleep now?
3. Sorry. I am so blur. Last night I went boozing.
4. Why are you behaving like me?
5. Why you so mangkok one?

To the bitch (Previous Boss)

1. What can I say? You are the boss.
2. I don’t understand what you mean.
3. I don’t know what you want.
4. This is common sense.
5. What is your problem?
6. Do you understand the words that are coming out from my mouth?

To another ex employer (A nice man, really)

1. When we did good, you never compliment. You always pin point our weaknesses. It is like a black dot on a white paper. You will always see the dot, but never the entire white paper.

Comments

Backup comments said…
Bitching about bosses on a Sunday? What do you do on a Monday?
viewtru | 06.12.05 – 7:45 pm | #

when are u going to start your own business venture?
VJ | 06.12.05 – 8:13 pm | #

ish. scary lah u
ryuu | Homepage | 06.13.05 – 12:17 am | #

You need to be the boss.
james | Homepage | 06.13.05 – 12:44 pm | #

ish teralah u? Gua respek sama lu ;p
visithra | Homepage | 06.13.05 – 4:04 pm | #

viewtru: Sometimes I can be so sad that you have to tell me a joke on Friday to get me laughing on Monday. Haha. NO life mah.

VJ: I am thinking about it. What to sell?

Ryuu: Dont worry. Just don’t be my boss.

James: Yeah – apa jual?

visithra: Don’t respect me for things like this leh.. I ain’t proud of it, really.
Gina | Homepage | 06.13.05 – 9:15 pm | #

heheehhe…u r really funny.
keatix | Homepage | 10.01.05 – 3:00 am | #

Popular Posts