GINA WHO?

It totally slipped my mind that the PPS bash was yesterday till James called. I blurted, “HUH? Tonight meh??”

I was in KLCC, having dinner and catching Mr & Mrs Smith after putting it off for a few weeks.

A lot of things were put off almost indefinitely. My mails are piling up in the letter holder.. err.. on the piano. Unread newspapers piling up. My books are scattered all over the place. I have a lot of mess to clean up this weekend. I was so disorganized…


Piles of Mails


Piles of Newspapers


Piles of Books

Well, back to my topic.

I think even if I were there, no one would know who am I, or even worse, being mistaken as James’ mother. I might as well lurk quietly in one little corner of James' loopymeals limelight, as the glutton/wet blanket friend who tried (albeit in vain) to promote insurance in his comment box. Heh. I am pretty contented being a low profile blogger.

I didn’t know what blogging is till James got me this blog for my last birthday. Yes. You can say I am being coerced into blogging by him. So, if I sucked at it, blame him. Hehehe. Kidding lah. (I know I am good! *Aleh*) Thanks, James.. for answering my ridiculous technical questions in relation to blogging.

I couldn’t have continued doing this if no one reads my blog. Started with only about 10 hits a week (I had to force my friends to read my blog) to about 300 hits per day is phenomenal. I guess this won’t materialize if this nice gentleman didn’t come up with the PPS. Long live Aizuddin! Long live PPS!

I have to thank those people who religiously read my blog. I am sincerely grateful to friends and surprisingly, even strangers, who actually give a shit about the things I’ve written. It is simply heart warming.

Through blogging, I came to know some new friends; Ed, who happened to know a friend of mine, and Ryuu, who happened to be a friend of my salsa dancing friends. The world is so small! Many thanks to the readers who have written to me. Thank you for your kind words.

I hope you had fun reading this blog/ enjoying the pictures, as much as I found delight in writing it and sought satisfaction in the pictures that I had taken.

Probably, if I lose some weight and do not look like anyone else’s mother, I would attend PPS Bash next year!

Happy belated birthday, PPS!

Comments

Backup comments said…
I’m a fan!! if you told me you were Gina I would have known
Jayelle | Homepage | 06.25.05 – 1:23 am | #

Eh? I see you rub shoulders with my good pals – James and Mae. They are simply nice people!!

Glad you enjoy yourself, Jolene!
Gina | Homepage | 06.25.05 – 1:33 am | #

lose weight? i support i support. then when u successfully put off that excessive, then we go n belasah that myFM guy “u remember me the MAMA from SRI RAMPAI”?????

love
e
ed | 06.25.05 – 12:02 pm | #

You read “Make your own cocktails”? Do you practise?
viewtru | Homepage | 06.25.05 – 1:16 pm | #

Ed: Ain’t revenge sweet?

viewtru: Erm.. I tried. But some of the stuffs are hard to get here in Malaysia. The best so far I have made is probably Shirley Temple. Soda & Grenadine. And, ribena + ice cream soda + absolut vanilia tastes like heaven.
Gina | Homepage | 06.25.05 – 7:17 pm | #

Popular Posts