THANK GOODNESS IT'S FRIDAY

Final Days of Use

Yesterday, my favorite mug ended its years of use.

As I was emptying the tea leaves from the mug, it just slipped off my hands and landed on the floor.

It was like a bad dream to see it broken. After a delayed respond, I screamed, “AIYAHHHHHH”.

Rest in peace, my dear mug.

Bye Bye, Mug

Yesterday was simply not my day.

I was bored to death being complacent in the office. Does this mean I would be dispensable from this job soon? Does this mean I have outgrown the department? Does this mean I need to take a break from boredom, go some isolated place to do a soul searching?

I went to eat the best Char Kueh Teow and Curry Mee in Jalan Ipoh to alleviate my sorrow. Mana tau.. the stall was closed as the man behind the wok was on vacation. Coming back only on 7 June. Aiyahhhhh….

Luckily I had a plan B at hand. We had assam fish instead. Hmmmm.. and finishing the night off, watching a midnight show, the Interpreter in Mid Valley and fell asleep half way through it.

Assam Fish

Thank goodness it was a Friday. Chill.

Comments

Backup comments said…
gina, me think u should come up with a LONG list of “where and what to eat”. u seems to know all fabulous makan place.

create a separate reference section under “Fun Junks”, other may add too, what do u think?
VJ | 06.04.05 – 11:43 pm | #

Yeah. Give us the list and we’ll visit the shops and provide them with a photo of you and ask them to ban you from eating there. For your own good my dear…. For your weight loss program.

Muahahhaa… just kidding…
Ann | 06.05.05 – 11:13 pm | #

Yes, I was thinking of hosting another blog solely on food.. but that would encourage me to leave no restaurants untried and untested.. which is contradictory to my diet program… Sigh….
Gina | Homepage | 06.05.05 – 11:33 pm | #

i seeeeeee. eat well and maintain strict exercise regime…i dont see any contradiction here.

p/s dont “hantam” the food alone, bring friends along, minimum two, share share maa,
VJ | 06.06.05 – 3:38 am | #

The assam fish looks like got more assam than fish! Where is the fish?
viewtru | Homepage | 06.06.05 – 12:51 pm | #
Backup comments said…
Someone’s looking for the fish… I think the photo is after, not before.

*heheh*
tiger | Homepage | 06.06.05 – 2:27 pm | #

VJ: Oil and water just don’t mix well. Sigh. Heheh. Okay. Gimme your phone number. Will call you in the next makan session.

viewtru: My apologies. I admit that is a lousy pic.

Tiger: In fact, it’s true that the assam and the vegetables are more than the fish.. sort of smothering the fish .. but I like it this way.
Gina | Homepage | 06.06.05 – 10:19 pm | #

Popular Posts