MULTI PASS

For the past two weeks, I’ve been approached by many friends on many, many issues and many, many favors…. (Actually it has been this way all along, just that not THIS often. No wonder I am so busy)

(1) Where is the best but cheap Thai restaurant in KL?
(2) How is the movie Alexander?
(3) Do you know anyone in Astro who can make final decisions?
(4) Do you know any pet shop which does grooming for dogs?
(5) We are going to Bali. Do you know anyone in the tour agency?
(6) Can you please check what did I pay RM50 for every month to this Hong Leong Insurance? (I am doing ING) Does it cover medical?
(7) Where can we get the cheapest Hepatitis B jab?
(8) Do you know anyone in renovation business?
(9) How to unsubscribe sms.ac?
(10) Where can we get a good spa minus the kinky stuffs?
(11) Take Ling-Zhi good or not?
(12) Can you help me to sell tickets for Jeff Chang and Sky Wu’s concert?
(13) Where is this hotel in Jalan Sultan Ismail?
(14) Do you know anyone who does translation?
(15) Do you know anyone who sells cheap lap top?
(16) Please find out where we can give proper burial to our dead dogs.
(17) You must help me sell some web listings.
(18) Purple crystals – what is it for? Expensive?
(19) Do you know anyone in immigration who can process passes faster?
(20) Can I buy this stock?

… etc

Looks like I have created for myself another full time job.

I am a walking yellow pages.

Comments

Backup comments said…
Well, you are one of the most resouceful person that I know. Maybe you should start charging for every question you answered and in no time, I’m sure you’ll be rich. Not to mention your match making services too.
Ann | 12.02.04 – 1:30 am | #

ehhhhhh i want to subscribe :P
ryuu | Homepage | 12.02.04 – 10:32 am | #

by “subscribe” means getting ur handphone number so can sms. hehe.

just kidding.

and yes i’m a simple guy with simple needs.
ryuu | Homepage | 12.02.04 – 10:34 am | #

Why would someone want to unsubscribe sms.ac? Did I just signed up to something I don’t know??? Hmmm….

Are u related to John Doe? Are you his long lost sister (sic), Gina Doe?

Hehe… Just joking.
kay-el | Homepage | 12.02.04 – 11:22 am | #
Backup comments said…
i have to agree with ann, you are one of the most resourceful person that i have known so far. maybe you should charge for your services. hey, for your match-making services, any successful stories so far?
victoria | 12.02.04 – 12:12 pm | #

i used to be some sort of match maker.. well, not directly.

i used to own (and manage) a channel in mirc.. long time back.. err.. when i was 16.. that’s like 9 years ago.

the fellow channel members call my channel a matchmaking channel, because of the numbers of couples being churned out. 1 couple even got married, last i heard, 7 years ago.. but again u know lar, mirc.. never keep track of those people, so lost contact already.

i lost control of the channel, some wicked takeover thingy when i was busy in the uni.. didn’t plan to take it back.. it still exists today.

anyways, that’s old story. does these match making thingies actually work?
ryuu | Homepage | 12.02.04 – 3:22 pm | #
Backup comments said…
if u answered all the above questions to satisfaction, u might get a datukship soon…hehehe
VJ | 12.02.04 – 9:37 pm | #

date 02/12/04 time 9:41 pm
when are u going to rectify the time stamp???
VJ | 12.02.04 – 9:41 pm | #

Ann, Vic, Ryuu:
Sad to say most of my matchmaking services go down the drain. What to do? You pay peanuts, you get monkeys working for you. So, if you don’t even pay at all… hahahaha.

Kay-el: I seriously don’t know. She is weird. Lucky you didn’t say Jane Doe. I would be dead then.

Ryuu: eh? I also have IRC channel. But they don’t marry to each other. Some of them shagged though. Hahah.

VJ: Erhmm.. not a tech savvy person.. I will have to check with the person who gave me this blog.
Gina | Homepage | 12.04.04 – 11:22 am | #

Popular Posts