INVITATION TO BOOZE PARTY


One Reason Not To Get Pissed Drunk

There will be a booze party this weekend in Port Dickson – the not-so-regular booze party gang assembling for the second time this year, and most of my friends don’t seemed to be interested. I didn’t know everyone is so bloody health conscious these days. Bummer.

Invitees’ excuses/rejections:

Pilot Boy: Cannot lah. On a standby. (Don’t drink and fly)

Tall Dude: I have a wedding dinner. Postpone lah. Why so last minute?? (We are impromptu people)

Ann: I have a gathering with my hometown friends in KL. (and her hometown is Port Dickson)

New Lesbo friend: Cannot lah. Watching police story with new gf.

The Monk: I am on duty. Sorry. (He doesn’t drink anyway. We just need him there to clean after our puke and make sure we don’t drown in it)

Peter: [no reply] – a guy I flirted with outrageously when he fetched me to Ipoh to attend a wedding dinner. He must have been intimidated by my aggressive approach.

Yabba: Why so far?? Remember we also have another booze session this 24th October. (Last session was on 3rd October) Hope to see you there! (Bloody alcoholic)

Dimples: [no reply] Probably she is now somewhere overseas to search her soul. She is a wanderer. (who still gets lost all the time).

People I am not sure (don't bother) of inviting:

James. He seems pretty content to play walrus-and-pup with his new born son over the weekend. (The father and son look sebijik like a walrus and its pup when they lie on the floor together in front of the tv set)

Vic & Paul. I don’t think they drink? Do they?

Kath. She is in UK, probably pissed drunk NOW in British beer, at a fraction of costs. Beers are dirt cheap there.

Wise friend. He said I can't even behave properly when I am sober.

The six spinsters . If they like healthy organic farm trip, I don’t think they would enjoy this.

The supper gang. They are too mild mannered to handle a semi-wild booze party.

Hhmph… I didn’t know I have so few friends.

Itinerary is as follows: (Tentative)

BBQ at the beach
Booze till we pissed drunk and puke in all available rubbish bins in the apartment (quota – 2 dustbins full of puke per person)
Strip poker (Ladies – from top to bottom. Men – from bottom to top)
Banana Boat ride (Optional – not recommended for people with bad back/ not medically fit)
Skinny Dipping (Please trim your bushes)

It is not going to be a major one. Just a small orgy party for the alcoholics.

Anyone interested, please e-mail me or leave a comment. Looking for 2 more persons, preferably male, and able to haul a woman (who weighs like a beached whale) to the toilet when she is pissed drunk.

Comments

Backup comments said…
Hahahahhaa……..you’re damn funny!!!
Ann | 10.14.04 – 2:28 pm | #

lol. Give me some credit la. I usually only get drunk once a year on my birthday. Anyway, you inviting Ian? He’s always game for drowing in a pool of puke while he’s asleep. hehehehehehehehehe..
Kat | Homepage | 10.14.04 – 8:29 pm | #

Gina..pls, could u intro to me your pilot friend…
ahlian | 10.14.04 – 11:22 pm | #

Ann: I can sense sarcasm. Haha.

Kat: Nopez. Ian the pissed drunken master is missing in action.

Ahlian: Sorry. Pilot boy is married with a kid. If he is not married, he would be MINE. Muahahahah.
Gina | Homepage | 10.15.04 – 12:37 am | #

u r rite, i don’t drink but i could drop by . . & watch only, * can’t do the hauling * . i’ll be in PD this weekend.
Paul | Homepage | 10.15.04 – 9:22 am | #
Backup comments said…
Sounds so fun!!! Wish I could join u guys but am overseas… see, u got international fan base for your blog…
Toxic | 10.15.04 – 11:30 am | #

was drunk yesterday already…..
ryuu | 10.15.04 – 3:26 pm | #

Paul: Feel free to drop by! You got my number!

Toxic: Malaysian? Non Malaysians are also welcomed. Alcohol is beyond racism. Feel free to join us!

Ryuu: So? You can always get drunk whenever, wherever, however and with whoever.
Gina | Homepage | 10.16.04 – 2:46 am | #

Popular Posts