HALLOWEEN AT BAR FLY


Before The Party Begins..

It was a supposed to be a quiet Saturday. Have not any plans in store for this weekend, so I decided to just played it by the ear.

Celebrated belated birthday with WY - the usual stuffs - the movie, the dinner.. (no noo.. we are not lesbians. This is a straight-girls-usual-day-out) we don't have time for coffee, we went straight to BarFly, after a few phone calls to our usual booze party gang.

The staff dressed up as doctors and nurses for the Halloween celebration. I told one of the waiters there, if a doctor comes in here, he is going to be bloody insulted.

They have free pap smear tests, breasts examiner doctors, helpful gynaecologists.. just to name a few. Creative perverts.

All in all, it was quite an enjoyable night out, with me, tending our own private mini watering hole in a little corner of the bar.


The Guns And Roses

P/S I am the one holding the camera.

Comments

Backup comments said…
if the guy in the centre:

i) either is or were a major insurance company’s trainee
ii) hangs out at atmosphere a lot

then i know him.
ryuu | 10.31.04 – 5:56 pm | #

I think so kuah.. I dunno him though. I know he is the bday boy yesterday night.

My friend just got to know him yesterday night itself. I dunno any of these ppl in the pics except for the guy who closes his eyes.
Gina | Homepage | 10.31.04 – 11:19 pm | #

Wah, always hanging out with the hot chicks. You shoulda been a guy lah!
james | Homepage | 11.02.04 – 11:20 am | #

I can always be a bi, James.
Gina | Homepage | 11.02.04 – 10:53 pm | #

Popular Posts