BOOZE PARTY AT GOLDEN CITY

Well, there is nothing much to talk about. Just the usual antics you may find from pissed drunk people having fun.

We had a bash – four bottles of red wine, 1/3 of Martini, 1 1/2 bottles of cockroach-smelling Tequinno (not Tequilla, mind you) and 1/3 of Chivas.

Shien and I tried our best to blend our own cocktails using WY’s borrowed blender from her mom, with lime, water melon, Mirinda Green Apple, Pepsi Lemon, bak kut teh… somehow, we just couldn’t get rid of the foul smell of the cockroach-smelling Tequinno. We ended up throwing the entire 1 ½ bottles down the drain – of coz, not till the two of us tortured the rest of the gang to taste the concoctions. Actually, the cockroach Tequinno with lime and water melon is not that bad.

YY said this party reminds her of Children’s Day where parents cooked some food for their children to bring to school to share with their friends. How cute.

My mom made some popiah while Yabba’s mom made yam cake (both are Malaysian-Chinese famous savory) for the small party. Yabba’s mom also made us some delicious cup cakes. We ordered the famous Bak Kut Teh from the stall near our apartment. (Chinese herbal soup in claypot with pork and its innards).


Popiah's fillings


Cup Cakes (Fatt Kou)


Yam Cake

It went on well with some of the friends uncontrollably flirting with each other, which I think it is prudent to spare the details to avoid embarrassment. See what alcohol might do to your judgement.

I think this one conversation was the only sane conversation we had throughout the night. The rest were all gibberish and non-sensical.

Self: Is there a woman you know, who can have sex like Samantha Jones? (Meaning: Like a man)

WY: You mean, no string attached? No emotions involved? I don’t think so!

Shien, the Table Cloth a.k.a. my hair stylist: Why not?

WY: I believe women in Asia are much more preserved and conventional if to be compared to the Westerners.

Self: You obviously haven’t read the Invisible Trade by Gerrie Lim.

WY: What’s that??

Self: Never mind.

Shien: There are two types of people who have sex.

1. They have sex for certain reasons.
2. They have sex for no reason at all.

Those people who have sex for no reason at all are called sluts.

I hope this answer your question, Gina.

Self: Hhmph. Must we have a reason to have sex?

WY: I still cannot think of any woman would have sex without emotion involved. I don’t think I can do it.

That’s all I have to say about the Booze Party. (Try saying it with the famous Forrest Gump’s slang: That’s all I have to say about the Vietnam War).


The Booze - Uncorked

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WY! Many happy returns. May you find your knight in shining armour soon!

Comments

Backup comments said…
uuggghh…reading your post and looking at your pic at this hour, tummy tum-tum is rumbling :P

i guess its easier for men to have sex for no reason compared to women

Cheers!!! :D
hyelbaine | Homepage | 10.27.04 – 12:57 pm | #

tequinno? is that a ciplak version of tequilla? hehe… cockroach smelling booze aside. looks like a whole lotta fun!
CC | 10.27.04 – 3:05 pm | #

Bah Kut Teh.. yumm, yummm…. but in the cocktails??? Can drink or not?
Toxic | 10.28.04 – 10:36 am | #

Baine: I guess so. Women are so bloody damn complicated.

CC: I think it’s really a very bad imitation of Tequilla. Didn’t know it could taste so bad. I have made up my mind not to buy liquor below RM50.

Toxic: Hello! Long time no see! I am just kidding about the BKT. Just checking if someone is observant enough to read my silly rants. Haha. Write me sometimes.
Gina | Homepage | 10.28.04 – 11:38 pm | #

Popular Posts