BROTHERLY LOVE

----- Original Message -----
From: Brother
To: Gina
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 1:35 PM


Dick*, australian embassy in indonesia just got bombed

probably u better avoid going near australian embassy, coz it's just a few blocks away from ur office


----- Original Message -----
From: Gina
To: Brother
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 2:16 PM
Subject: Re:


not only a few blocks. I am right NEXT to the australian embassy. i`ll be damned.

think i will top up my accident insurance.


* Dick – our common nickname for each other at home. I can’t remember how we ended up calling each other dicks.

(Something like the black brothers calling each other “Dawg”?)

Comments

Backup comments said…
Dick eh? Hmmm, why am I not surporised.
james | Homepage | 09.10.04 – 8:27 am | #

At least I am known as a woman with a dick than a man without balls.
Gina | Homepage | 09.11.04 – 9:08 pm | #

Ahahahahahahhaha good remark.. me and my bro call each other idiots…or sometime ‘oi’…bad mouth do runs in the family…
WY | 09.14.04 – 5:13 pm | #

Popular Posts