A SMALL 1.02:03 04.05.06 MIRACLE

As my family will be leaving for Bangkok this Friday for holidays, I helped to change the security code in their luggage bags (As my luggage bag was ransacked when I went to Bali earlier this year, it is better to be safe than sorry).

First Aunt: Why not put our home phone number? Easier to remember mah?

Me: What phone number? The security code only 3 digit lah. How to put 4 digits inside?

Third Aunt: Standardize lah. Easier to remember.

Me: Standardize? Later they know these bags belong to the same travel group! Then one standard number – open all 6 luggage bags! Cannot cannot!!

Sis: You are so damn paranoid!

Me: Try getting your luggage bags ransacked when you were on international flight! Then you know what I am talking about.

As I was busy trying to adjust the code, while watching tv, I lost my concentration and couldn’t remember the code. Shit lor….

We tried numerous combination and yet, couldn’t get the bag opened.

So much to bear for being helpful eh??

I tried till my fingers go numb. Then it was my sister’s turn to try opening the bag.

Later, after almost an hour of trying, we gave up.

Sis: Maybe just let those kids play with it. I guess it would open by itself. We need a miracle to open this. This happened to me when I was in Vietnam. I have no choice but to try opening it coz I would have no clothes to wear. So much for security huh??

We gave up while my third aunt tried to get it open.

As we were playing with the combination, we were talking about miracles happening on 1.02:03 on 04.05.06, which would only happened once in every 100 years.

As we pondered about it, out of a sudden, the bag just flipped opened. We were amazed. Then checked the time on our mobile phones – it was indeed 1.02:03 on 04.05.06.

We were befuddled.

Well, being compulsive 4D buyers – my sis, my third aunt and myself, decided to chip in and hope to strike it big this weekend on the mysterious combination number!!

Hehe! I am not telling what number I am going to buy!

Comments

Backup comments said…
real or not? why u always hv these kinda miracle one? u must be god sent…..ohhhhhhh, the next messiah! bow low! or as they call it, kow tow!
takAshinO kaninaO | 05.04.06 – 6:17 pm | #

1234 and 3456 lar what else
foodcrazee | Homepage | 05.04.06 – 7:54 pm | #

hmm… you terbalik the numbers. 4321, 6543?
laymank | 05.04.06 – 11:38 pm | #

Hmmm….I’m still wondering how one can buy numbers.

On second thought, I have a stockpile of unlimited quantity for sale. Hahaha…
lickoholic | 05.05.06 – 10:50 am | #

seriously?!
yuin | Homepage | 05.05.06 – 12:50 pm | #

T. kaninaO: If I always have this kinda luck, sudah lama I am filthy rich liao lorr..

foodcrazee & laymank: You are wrong!! Guess again!

lickoholic: Huh?

Yuin: Serious shit!!
Gina | Homepage | 05.07.06 – 5:01 pm | #

hmm, u will never know when the lady luck is on ur side, so grab the opportunity!

u and ur family taking turns going to Bangkok it seems…
Jane | Homepage | 05.07.06 – 5:25 pm | #

Somebody has to be at home to jaga rumah, Jane! Haha!
Gina | Homepage | 05.08.06 – 12:34 am | #

at the moment, u r, for sure, filthy..but i guess the “rich” is on the way…soon. hehehehe.
takAshino-kanenashiro | 05.08.06 – 9:59 pm | #

Popular Posts