THE FAB FOUR

It was merely a coincidence that my siblings and cousins decided to treat our mothers to a holiday in Bangkok in the month of May to celebrate Mother’s Day. Well, thanks to AirAsia, our tight budget was made possible to send 4 super grandmothers together with my sister and cousin as chaperons for a holiday.

The Fab Four

They were back yesterday. My days living on instant noodle and fast food; and slog like a maid, had come to an end. Phew!

Mom: Have you seen the penis?

Me: What penis?

Mom: Ah Heok! Find the penis and let her see!

Third Aunt was rummaging all over the luggage to look for the toy penis. (No! It’s not a dildo!) She couldn’t seem to find it.

Third Aunt: Oh no! The penis is gone!!

Me: No need to see lah. Not that I have not seen a penis before!

Cousin sis: As if you have seen a real penis before.

Me: Of course!

Cousin sis: Eyeh!! Is there something we don’t know about you?!

Me: *Lok Lok’s penis is not real meh?

Everyone: Hahahahahhahahah!!!!

They were talking about the plasticky toy penis which you throw to the floor and it would be smashed, then it would return to normal size. Hmmph. They are easily amused.

*One of the kids my mother baby sits.


Bangkok is still the same old place. Retro, flamboyant, colorful and lively. My sister bought me some cool t-shirts. I know she loves me very much…. but bitch in training? *Scratch head*

Bangkok is also caught in the Da Vinci’s craze. This was taken in Cha-tuk-Chak.

It was an enjoyable holiday. (Well, just look at their happy faces and dahsyat poses! Wackiness runs in the family.) We made it a point to have a family gathering at least once a year. Early this year, we went to Port Dickson. Just before they go to Bangkok, my nomadic cousin brother took them to Redang Island for holidays. We are planning for a Shanghai trip next year.

We tried our best to repay what they have done for us, even if our efforts are considered miniscule compare to their Herculean sacrifices to make our lives worth more. These are the fantastic four ladies whom have been, and always will be the gems of our lives. Without them, we would not exist. What would we do without them?

The Gems of Our Lives

Happy Mother’s Day to all mothers out there!

Other posts on family and friends, click here!

Comments

Backup comments said…
Oh what dude!!!
Jan Quayle | Homepage | 05.12.06 – 1:01 pm | #

alamak – got KAWAII pose somemore…cute fab 4..
foodcrazee | Homepage | 05.12.06 – 4:57 pm | #

wah…..ex-model ah?
chubby | 05.12.06 – 6:45 pm | #

damn happening! sigh..wish I could still be as energetic and spirited as they are when I reach that age.
yuin | Homepage | 05.12.06 – 7:44 pm | #

agree with yuin.

they are such lively team!
nyabek | 05.13.06 – 1:14 am | #

Looks like they had a blast! Very happening poses; my mom won’t be caught doing such poses…lol
consuela | Homepage | 05.13.06 – 5:50 am | #

they are such a cool bunch!! in fact, they make us youngster looks lame in our poses :p
mie | 05.13.06 – 2:01 pm | #

Jan Quayle: Are you lost?

foodcrazee: Got other poses with the middle fingers pointing.. don’t think they are appropriate here! LOL!

Chubby: If you look at the Tale of 4 Sisters, they were indeed models!

Yuin & Nyabekman: They are in their late 50s and early 60s… believe it or not? Believe it!

Consuela: Haha! It takes courage and wackiness for all these poses!

Mie: Seriously.. I would never be caught dead doing such poses! I don’t even like to be photographed!
Gina | Homepage | 05.13.06 – 11:10 pm | #

gawd!
takashie | 05.15.06 – 12:44 pm | #

Hohhohohohoho!!!! Check out the gila posing!!!
james | Homepage | 05.16.06 – 11:53 pm | #

James: It’s not gila ok? :p It’s fun and wacky.
Gina | Homepage | 05.16.06 – 11:58 pm | #

Hahahahahaha… I can’t get over the pose!!! It’s the funniest thing I ever saw… so 60s!!! Your mom damn cool!!!
james | Homepage | 05.17.06 – 12:06 am | #

I’m saving it as my desktop! Hahah….
james | Homepage | 05.17.06 – 12:07 am | #

My HR Manager did the same thing. She said, if she is so stressed up or pissed off, she would just need to look at this picture and laugh.

She is printing it out and sticking it on her wall as poster.
Gina | 05.17.06 – 9:41 am | #

Hi Gina!
I was just blog hopping! and Wow! When I read this I recognise these 4 cute aunties, we were in the same tour group in Bangkok!!!
Very happening aunties – If I remember correctly, they even go up to the para-sailing! They make the trip so lively with all the jokes/laughter they share, especially with the tour guide…Ha! Ha! Ha!
Poh Nee | Homepage | 11.24.06 – 9:42 am | #

Popular Posts