10 SIMPLE PLEASURES

Kinda brain dead after playing paint ball in Xtion Paintball Park, at Bukit Jalil today. Good thing I got tagged!

1. Sleeping throughout the entire Sunday afternoon without pounding headache.

2. Cuddling Sasha right after she get up from bed.

3. No hang over after a booze party.

4. Manicure and pedicure; once in a blue moon. (Check out my new nail paint!)

5. Thai massage.

6. Watching marathon movies on HBO, uninterupted.

7. Going over to friend's place; for simple cooking, chatting and marathon DVD session.

8. Finding I could fit in a blouse or pants, one size smaller.

9. Gossiping over a cup of hot chocolate (Grande!) in Starbucks.

10. Photographs that I took, turned out to be not as bad as I thought.

I am tagging:

(1) Marine Boy
(2) James
(3) Kat

Comments

Backup comments said…
wei, marine boy sounds like a name of a rent boy ler…
yuin | Homepage | 05.29.06 – 12:37 am | #

those nails ………… i cannot believe it. u gotta wear a cheongsam everyday from now on just to compliment those nails.
takheshi | 05.29.06 – 11:22 am | #

hmmm….pleasure ?
foodcrazee | Homepage | 05.29.06 – 9:54 pm | #

Guess what? Chubby and gang also call you the Marine Boy. Hahaha!!!

Takeshi: Itu yang susah ni.

foodcrazee: Funny, I didn’t put so much food related pleasure in the top 10 list.
Gina | 05.30.06 – 1:10 pm | #

Popular Posts