HAP-HAZED

As much as I tried not to blog about the hazy weather.. it won’t go away with all the complaints anyway… I can’t help it as it is getting onto my nerves!

For the time being, I won’t be able to snap any foggy pics as my sister a.k.a personal fruit cutter, is off to Sarawak on a work related trip, with my trusty digicam. I miss my Canon Ixus II already. What is there to snap anyway? Probably just a ball of grey smoke. I am sure you will get junk mails with hazy pics almost every hour.

Many things happened due to the haze. Don’t know if it is true but somehow, everyone seemed to be behaving quite strangely, plans stalled, irritation continues, etc.

Hap-Hazed No. 1

There has been an increase of MCH^, SH^, TNMCH^, CCB*, and PKM* (collectively known as @#$$^&* morons) on the road. I had expanded my profanities vocabulary by 4x while driving. I just don’t understand why these @#$$^&* morons must slow down THAT MUCH on a bloody straight clear road. Even someone with astigmatism of 200 for both eyes like me, who has terrible night vision, could drive without glasses on at normal speed ( > 80 kmph) in the haze.

^ Cantonese swear words
* Hokkien swear words


Hap-Hazed No. 2

I was down with diarrhea today.. and it was disgusting. I suspected the mee hoon which I regularly purchased from the half blind pakcik. (Now reduced to once a week/every two weeks due to my diet program). Not his fault. The mee hoon must have been exposed to the haze-filled air.

But then, my family members too suffered the same thing. Bear in mind – I hardly eat at home, my cousin sister only eats lunch and never dinner, my aunt eats light lunches and heavy dinners, and my mother eats all the time – we had diarrhea on different days. One day after another. (Thank goodness. Or we would had to give an arm or leg to use the loo, considering I am staying with 10 people in the house). The water must have been contaminated due to the haze.

Hap-Hazed No. 3

I had to cancel my HOT dinner date and boozing with the ever gorgeous Mr Bee Stung Lips, at the Loft tonight due to haze.

He called and told me that a pigeon just hit his windscreen while he was driving in Sunway. I think what he was trying to say is, “Well, let’s go home and shag our brains off. *How I wish*

I ended up blogging about my misfortune.

Hap-Hazed No. 4

The microwave, which is considered obsolete, became instant prized possession in the office.

Everyone today packed something from home to office for lunch.

The AVP confiscated the microwave to his room after lunch hour to cook some jagung. Worrying he might overcook the maize, he ordered his assistants to watch the microwave … but the burnt smell in the air didn’t help much. They kept on opening and closing the microwave to check if it is done.

Obviously, they don’t really know how to operate the microwave.

Hap-Hazed No. 5

The useless-good-for-nothing legal manager (“UGFNLM”) remained her stupid and idiotic self. I guess the haze had even further deteriorate the cells in her empty brain, (if any). She came and asked Sugar some silly questions that made Sugar’s blood boiled to the maximum.

I told Sugar to tell her, “UGFNLM, do you see the window in your room? Can you please open it? Then jump out from the window?”

I think we need different news on the front page newspaper other than haze, and also the AP issue. I guess the new face for the no-more-tears shampoo should be happy that this haze disaster came as blessing in disguise.

Comments

Backup comments said…
60.52.123.204
Submitted on 2007/06/17 at 6:17 pm

So the haze has something to do with my diarrhea…. I vomitted my breakfast and lunch the day before yesterday, purging until yesterday. I suspect the “chap fun” I ate. My stomach still feel kinda funny today. The haze is making me feel really down. Also worry for my daughter who has to inhale dust. All doors and windows closed also no use. Can smell the stupid shit smoke.
Annie | 08.12.05 – 2:47 pm | #

Hahaha! So I guess the diarrhea thingy is universal lah. One after another kena, really. Well, today it kinda clear up a bit. Let’s hope the haze would go away by Monday. You take care there.
Gina | Homepage | 08.13.05 – 12:41 am | #

Popular Posts