BRA STORY

I was on the phone with WY late one night and she was complaining that whenever men talk to her, they would tend to talk to her chest.

I quipped, “Not only the men! I stare at your chest all the time too!”

They are ample and well rounded. Believe me. I have seen her without a bra before - I mean as she was in a nightie without a bra, as occasionally, I would bunk over at her place whenever we go out late at night, or when I am not sober enough to drive home. (No! We are not lesbians!) Wonder bra and massaging do wonders!

She advised that it is rewarding to buy a good support bra, which would amplify your volume and give you a fuller look. Maybe should go bra shopping with her one of these days.

She reminded me of some malu-fying (Manglish: embarrassing) incidents in relation to this special piece of the ladies underwear (I know, some men wore them too). Being a woman is challenging. The men always complain and conveniently blame the bra for our heavier luggage, yet they are fascinated with what fills the bra.

Malu-fying Bra Incident #1 – TAR College

While in college, I had a housemate who wore a D-cup size bra. What’s a D cup? Imagine Dolly Parton.

Whenever she did her laundry and left her bras at the porch to dry, everyone would laugh at it.

One day, a fellow housemate came back from her hometown with her mother. I was sitting at the porch, reading. It was the D-cupper laundry day. When the mother came into the porch, the bra caught her attention right away. It was too big to be ignored. She was staring at the bra in shock and then looked at me. She looked at the bra again with her dropped jaw, then she pointed at the bra and looked at me.

Stunned, I vigorously shook my head and hands to deny ownership. All of us giggled till tears welled in our eyes.

MBI #2 – TAR College

A classmate just got evicted and she had no place to go. Since exams was near, and to ease her worries, I offered her to stay with me, as most of my housemates were gone for their semester break.

I made a huge mistake. This girl’s hygiene was highly questionable. When we assisted her to move in, her portable fan was covered in dust, her pillow cases looked like belonging to a hobo, her clothes smelt of mildew, etc. She looked prim and proper, but she had no common sense in cleanliness. Looks can be deceiving.

My lesbian room mate, was shocked and insisted that I let Ms Hobo sleep on MY bed and I would sleep on her bed while she is gone. She warned me to ensure that Ms Hobo is out of the room by the time she is back from her semester break.

When she did her laundry, we were speechless to see molds infested on her bras.

We disinfectant our room as soon as Ms Hobo left for Sarawak.

MBI #3 - Perhentian Island

Last year I went on a trip to Perhentian Islands with the ex supper gang. Being the only female in the group, it was so inconvenient. I had to make sure that the bathroom is clean from my stuffs after use. One day, I was a bit slack when I went to change to my swimsuit, getting ready hastily for another snorkeling session.

The Monk went in and kicked up a fuss, as if someone had shitted and didn’t flush the toilet.

Walking out topless, in his swimming trunk and waving my maroon colored bra in the air, he asked, “Whose bra is this?”

Embarrassed, I retaliated, “If you want to use it, you can have it.”

Luckily the Demented Duo weren’t around when this happened. Should have snapped his pic holding the bra. It would be a priceless Kodak moment.

He grumbled, touching my bra had caused him losing his bet in 4D. I told him to put his red underwear on his head for 24 hours to ward off bad luck and try betting again.


Comments

Backup comments said…
molds on the bras? eeeeeeeeeeew!!!

wonder what’s the condition of her underwears… *hahahaha*
lynnee | Homepage | 07.26.05 – 9:13 am | #

haha…i would love to see the kodak bra moment!!
Fashionasia | Homepage | 07.26.05 – 10:10 am | #

i was from tarc (and am from kuching) too and i’ve never in my life heard/ seen anything quite as disgusting. MOLD?!

also.. drying your underwear when you stay with guys can be quite malu-fying. they act sif they’ve never seen bras before.

retaliation: laugh at their g-strings.
kimm | Homepage | 07.26.05 – 10:38 am | #
Backup comments said…
Good laugh!

I have a real problem with bra, I prefer women with no bra!

mamatd.
mamatd | Homepage | 07.26.05 – 1:59 pm | #

Eurgh.. that woman sounds disgusting. You are just too kind.
Kat | Homepage | 07.26.05 – 8:40 pm | #

lynnee: We stopped looking after we saw the mold on her bras. We lost appetite.

Fashionasia: Yeap. It would be picture of the year in blogsphere. Hehe.

Kimm: No worries. She is from Sibu. Heh.

mamatd: Yeap. Me too. Prefer going around without a bra.

Kat: Yeah lah. When you are too nice, people take advantage of you.. lucky she didn’t ask me to help her wash her underwear. Hehe.
Gina | Homepage | 07.26.05 – 10:21 pm |
Backup comments said…
LOL
viewtru | 07.26.05 – 10:27 pm | #

I remember those days when I would go crazy just spotting even the bra straps. Now the straps are so designed like they are meant to be spotted.
fishtail | Homepage | 07.27.05 – 12:31 am | #

WTF… seeing is beliving… molds on the bra… YUCK!!!
JJ | Homepage | 07.28.05 – 3:03 am | #

i somtimes dun wear bra but wear tanktops at home…tanktops make me looks no breast…but i am still attractive becos i am a woman..hahaaaaaaaaa
ahlian | 07.28.05 – 2:17 pm | #

goshhh..moldy bras?!Unbelievable!!haha,
Hi,Gina ive been really bz thse days..rindu lah kat blog u, hehe
izzy | 08.02.05 – 12:26 pm | #

izzy: Eh? Why never reply my e-mail ah?? Hehe.
Gina | Homepage | 08.04.05 – 11:50 pm | #
Gina said…
you should have have nod to that aunty and walk tall… imagine how she would re-act… haha!

Zewt| Homepage | 08.04.05 – 11:50 pm | #
Backup comments said…
LOL, Zewt. Somehow, being well endowed is not what I wanted.. so I didn’t. I should have. Then it would be more fun. Haha!

Gina| Homepage |2007/06/18 at 9:00 am

Popular Posts