CHRONIC


Yeap.. this is yours truly.. courtesy from Sekinchan Boy who has a fetish in photographing the rear view of everyone.

I am just 5 kgs away from hitting a 3-figure number in terms of kilograms for my weight. This is a very serious matter. I am chronically obese.



----- Original Message -----
From: Gina
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 11:57 AM
To: CK, WY, Ms Lactose
Cc: Sekinchan Boy
Subject: Diet

wah.. I saw the pics we took during our trip.. aiyoh.. so damn fat. I think now I am in my prime. the fattest in my history of fatness. have to lose some weight and reduce makan. aihh...

so, cannot BING BING (BKT) with you ppl within this week lah.

make it some other weeks. probably 2 weeks from now since CK on night shift next week.

----- Original Message -----
From: CK
To: Gina, WY, Ms Lactose
Cc: SB
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 12:25 PM
Subject: RE: Diet

I think you should go for a Low Carb diet & cut your normal consumptions by half. Try not to eat chinese dinner during night and replace it with fruits or low fat yogurt. Plus eat at least 3 to 4 hours before bed time.

Try this for a month and you'll see a lot of difference.

----- Original Message -----
From: WY
To: Gina, CK, Ms Lactose
Cc: Sekinchan Boy
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 12:13 PM
Subject: RE: Diet

I morally support you on your diet, guess it's time for you to re-activate your gym account.... :))

-----Original Message-----
From: Ms Lactose
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 12:31 PM
To: Gina, WY
Subject: Picture


Sob sob sob

I just got the pictures developed from Gina's trusty camera ... showed them to my officer, his first remark was and I quote, "You should be on diet! Tapi I tak kata you gemuk tau, cuma on diet aje..."

I may reconsider his appraisal end of this year.. hahahahahaahahah

----- Original Message -----
From: Sister
To: Gina
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 12:44 PM
Subject: RE: Tea time

Sis,

Don’t blame ppl for sharing all the nice things with u. If u r really on a diet, all u must have is the will power. I’ll cut ur pink guava for u 2molo.

Sekinchan Boy didn’t say anything coz he needs to go on diet himself.

Looks like there won't be anymore Fei Chai trips for a long, long time..

Comments

Backup comments said…
Make use of the INNER Sounds in addition to dieting.

You can certainly alter your physical image through the use of your ideas and beliefs. Your body is an artistic creation, formed and constantly maintained at UNconcouscious levels, but quite in line with your beliefs about what and who you are.

You can send a barrage of beliefs and instruction to the inner self that affect your physical image. Thoughts in general possess an electromagnetic reality and have INNER SOUND value. The exterior sound is use for communication and is a by product of many events that affect the physical atmosphere.

The inner sound (sound of thoughts within your head, not body noises) has far reaching effects on your body as they affect the atoms and molecules that compose your cells. You “speak your body” but the speaking is interior.

An example: When you say “I am tired”. You are giving silent messages to your self and many portions of the body must be affected before YOU feel tired – but besides this the inner sound value of the messages automatically affects the body in just that way

So what is the remedy when you find yourself feeling tired? To change it DO NOT reinforce it by saying you are tired.

Instead, you say mentally that the “body can now begin to rest and refresh itself” And you WILL benefit as the inners sound value of the countering suggestion automatically begins to refresh the body. And if conditions warrant, physically rest by lying down and do whatever adjustments seem necessary.

You have at your disposal the means to insure your health. The inner self always attempts to maintain the body equilibrium and health, but many times your beliefs prevent it from coming to your aid.

So use the inner sound to be slim when you are overweight. .
multidimid | 07.09.05 – 9:47 pm | #
Backup comments said…
Gosh multidimid, you’re making dieting sounds like roadside grafittis.

Sorry to tell you this… but all these msgs to your head and body…. believing in what you do …repeating to yourself over and over again is NOT good enough!!!

Honestly, my belief is true but crude… There’s no fat people in this world. There’s only lazy people. Period.

People get too lazy to continue in their diet programs… too lazy to workout…too lazy to listen to advise…to lazy to see themselves being fitter and healthier…too lazy to even bother to pick up the phone now to call for advise!!

I can’t make you lose weight. YOU have to make YOURSELF to do that!!

Trust me, I was there once.
http://blog.galvintan.com/?p=7

-
Galvin | Homepage | 07.09.05 – 10:25 pm | #

I heard this before.. is that Mervin??

Galvin: Yes! I read your post before! And i salute your will power! I agree.. there is no fat people, only lazy ppl.
Gina | Homepage | 07.10.05 – 1:52 am | #

Gina…dun cry la….hugg hugg
ahlian | 07.10.05 – 9:40 pm | #

Eh, ah lian! Thanks for the hug. Probably it would take the TWO of you to give me ONE wholesome hug. Heheh.
Gina | Homepage | 07.10.05 – 11:55 pm | #
Backup comments said…
eh gina… it’s not just what you eat, it’s your lifestyle leh..

i mean, i eat like king kong (since the movie coming out end of this year, thought i’d endorse them a little bit) but i walk a lot and i climb stairs a lot and i dance a lot, although i don’t go to gym, but i guess the lifestyle kinda helps trim out whatever shit i throw inside my mouth.

now, if only i go to gym… *flexes imaginative muscles*
ryuu | Homepage | 07.11.05 – 1:27 pm | #

I find it useful during a fei chai trip not to touch the rice. Or the noodles. But animal fat, I’ll eat. During a fei chai trip, we are in a car most of the time so the opportunity to exercise and burn off calories is not there. Also I have a tendency to eat more than I normally do.
viewtru | Homepage | 07.11.05 – 4:26 pm | #

Ryuu: Probably you ought to take me out dancing with ya!

viewtru: Yes, I agree. In fact, we hardly have rice for our fei chai trips. We usually nibble on our food – and we only order one plate to be shared by all .. just to sample.
Gina | Homepage | 07.11.05 – 9:52 pm | #

Popular Posts