MS MARSHMALLOW

Yesterday was a rough day. Firstly, I almost got into an accident coz some reckless driver sped out from a corner without a signal, then I bumped into a mad fella lurking in the lift at the car park, and then, being screwed over the phone by a fierce tigress in a small frame of a woman.

What happened to the ganas old Gina who wouldn’t let anyone screw her (as in bullying and scolding and not literally “screw” as in “screw”.. err.. I am still celibate..*Slap her forehead* what am I talking about?) and always having the ball in her court? It is so unlike me that I wouldn’t bite back if someone bark at me.

I didn’t know I was so much of a softie. The once cold hearted queen of ice had melted. Sugar said, it is a sign of old age.

I wept when I saw the Petronas Chinese New Year advertisement – the part where the little boy assisted his old grandma to nurse the wound on her back. I wept when I saw a mother, at the airport, bidding goodbye to her son going overseas to study. Yesterday, I wept because someone yelled at me for petty miscommunication, which was entirely not my fault.

Here’s the excerpt of the silly conversation I had with the Tin Chan Kai Na (Cantonese: Crazy & Fierce Whore)

TCKN: WHERE IS THE ACCOUNTS?? (*literally screaming*)

Self: Eh? Disgruntled Accountant (“DA”) said your office boy would be here to collect them, so he told me to pass it to him.

TCKN: YOU MEAN YOU DIDN’T SEND OVER?

Self: Since your office boy is coming, I don’t see why I should send my people over to your office!

TCKN: I TOLD DA THE BOY IS COMING TO GET A LETTER, AND NOT ACCOUNTS.

Self: I don’t understand this. Why can’t he just collect the accounts as well? What’s the problem?

TCKN: WHATEVER CONVERSATION I HAD WITH DA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR ACCOUNTS. YOU MEAN YOU DIDN’T ASK YOUR BOY TO SEND THE ACCOUNTS TO ME?

Self: …….. (*Dumb founded*)

TCKN: SO HOW NOW???? ARE YOU SENDING THE ACCOUNTS OVER???

Self: … I don’t know…. (*fed up*)

TCKN: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON’T KNOW? @#$%^&* I DON’T KNOW HOW THE HELL YOU PEOPLE WORK! I DON’T UNDERSTAND! I JUST DON’T!

Self: ….. (*Stunned by her lack of manners*)

TCKN: DO YOU WANT MY OFFICE BOY TO COME AND COLLECT THE ACCOUNTS???

Self: That would be nice.

Hang up phone. I wept. I know. This is ridiculous.

Anyway, feeling a bit blue and trying hard not to let all these things screw up my day, I went to see Party Girl in Pink Nails to vent my frustrations i.e. to gossip.

My day ended up on a high note. I bumped into a rugged and GORGEOUS (with side burn, moustache and goatie - hmmmm) Japanese look-a-like man, in the lift with Party Girl.

He initiated a small talk. We flirted. Too bad we didn’t ask him for his name and number. But we know he stays on the 13th floor. He was excited when we told him that we are going skinny dipping in 15 minutes’ time, and offered him to join us.


Comments

Backup comments said…
aiya…sorry to hear tat woman. u had a rough day ….

no worry, lay low, better days will come. low low high high..part of life…

u can one!!!!

peace
e
ed | 07.08.05 – 2:50 am | #

So sorry to hear about that TCKN incident. You’re right in not letting her screw up your day.

Hope you have a great weekend
Toxic | 07.08.05 – 5:07 am | #

female bosse’s are real pains! mothers of all bitchers! hahaa….

just keep fighting back on their daily PMSing attitudes..they’ll eventually break…
paradoxx | Homepage | 07.08.05 – 2:34 pm | #

I’m glad GORGEOUS guy helpd make up for time that TCKN got to you. but damn rugilah you didn’t get his phone number..
yuin | 07.08.05 – 4:19 pm | #

Ed: It doesn’t matter lah. I saja exaggerate.

Toxic: You have a great weekend too.

paradoxx: ish ish.. don’t simply use the word: Mother. quite sacred to me.

Yuin: Yes lor!! But 13th floor has only 8 units. Guess if i am free this weekend, I would go ding dong at the 8 doors to track him down? Freaky huh? Heheh.
Gina | Homepage | 07.08.05 – 11:44 pm | #

Popular Posts