MONDAY BLUES

Today my dear sister and brother sent me sarcastic e-mails. They know I cannot afford a new mobile phone. Mine had gone cuckoo since I dropped it a few times. It is about time that I change my mobile phone, since my cousin sister found the phone on my house pavement while taking out the garbage some 2 ½ years ago.

I confiscated the phone from her since she was only 13 years old and couldn't afford to pay for the bill.Yes, I admit. I am a big bully.

----- Original Message -----
From: Sister
To: Gina, Brother
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 3:38 PM
Subject: Latest Nokia Hand Phone With Camera Rm299

Sis,

Since u r looking for a new H/P. Can consider this.

----- Original Message -----
From: Brother
To: Sister, Gina
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 4:28 PM
Subject: RE: Latest Nokia Hand Phone With Camera Rm299

Yup. Can tie dad’s antique camera to your old phone. Then sis can have it for free..Save RM299.

Nokia 666

Some siblings, huh?

On my diet-related matters, I had only 4 slices of high fibre bread with egg and chicken slices and a tub filled with rock melons for breakfast and lunch today. Then my colleagues, one from Australia bought me some chocolates and another fellow colleague (remember the 47 year old lady who got pregnant?) brought me an odd full moon package consisting of red eggs and 10 blueberry tartlets. Double damn. Like I told Anny (A new no. 1 fan – I have a few no. 1 fans. Hehe.) in my e-mail, it is hard to go on a diet when you are so popular and well loved. *Ahem*


Blueberry Tartlets

Don’t you just loathe those people who could basically chow down any amount of food and yet their weight remain unchanged and their fat tissues are not even inflated by one tiny bit. When WY (consider slim lah by our standards) innocently told us that she was on a diet, Ed was visibly annoyed and sarcastically remarked, “Diet? You diet? What diet?? We (referring to me and him) just breathe in air and drink plain water only – also make us fat, okay? @#$%^&* So don’t complain.”

Now, at 5.17 p.m. my stomach is growling, protesting and demanding to be fed. I guess I have to grit my teeth and drive home for a glass of not shaken, but stirred high fibre drinks and some fruits. Yucks. I hate dieting. I hate it. I hate my life.

Kampatei to fellow Fat Diarist Bloggers: James, Galvin and Kat.

Comments

Backup comments said…
ello woman

aiya not bad la, ur semangat is oredi berkobar kobar liao. so have hope have hope.

those kawans of Gina reading this pls take note:

Please stop tempting my Gina with good food and fattening dinner. Gina can go and eat with u guys but she would only have veggies and a drink. then one day she will have a “Christy Chung” body and then oni can go fei chai trip again.!understand???????

peace,
e
ed | 07.11.05 – 11:20 pm | #

Semangat berkobar-kobar konon..

My sis came home & wallop all the dishes during dinner & almost wants to finish up a tub of durian. Is this a new way of diet or wat?
San | 07.12.05 – 9:58 am | #

Berkobar-kobar tapi malam ini going for crabs I heard.

It’s time to be serious, Gina. It’s already long time due.
Ann | 07.12.05 – 6:56 pm | #
Backup comments said…
Gina, y dun you try eating healthily instead of going on diet…
instead of doing all those disgusting(personal experience) high fibre drinks you could always steam instead of fry, reduce the oil in cooking, more fish less pork…

San, you must become hitler, kuku besi. make sure your sis stays on track. :P
yuin | 07.12.05 – 8:21 pm | #

Ed: The mind is strong, but the flesh is weak.. sigh.

San: Oi. I don’t normally eat SO LITTLE ok? I have cut down if you notice.

Ann: Tell you what.. I didn’t even finish the fried man tao! My favorite!

Yuin: You are right there. Changing eating habits. No more fried fried stuffs.. and my sister is one helluva kuku besi I tell you!! She is Empress Xixi.
Gina | Homepage | 07.13.05 – 12:01 am | #

hahaha..even Empress Xixi or Hitler can’t control u if ur evil mind is around. Once u ask me to “shut up”..i just can’t do anything..

Anyway, all the best, sis!
San | 07.13.05 – 9:59 am | #

hey Gina,

fyi, i visit ur blog every day n really adore u…
b strong k? i knw u can DO IT!i try to loose wt fer yearsss..!!i knw its super hard..but juz take one step at a time k?gd luck baby girl!
izzy | 07.13.05 – 10:57 pm | #

My dear sis, I ate your freshly cut fruit for breakfast now. No more heavy stuffs like nasi lemak!

izzy: Thank you so much! What more can I say lah? Really appreciate it.
Gina | Homepage | 07.14.05 – 12:20 am | #

Popular Posts