SHE WORKS HARD FOR THE MONEY

After my last post….

Ann: It's not funny. We will think you are dead when you are not funny. I don’t care how you amend it. I leave it up to you. You wanna go home to do it also can. As long as you do it. I don’t care.

Ann the No. 1 fan, Ann the Gym Parole Officer.. Ann, the Irritated (in the movies), Ann, Carrie in Spinster And The City (nobody wants to be Samantha Jones.. so..) and now, Ann the editor. Ann, the Multi Purpose (MP) woman. She was referring to my last post – she said she couldn’t even remember reading it, and told me to AMEND it to make it funnier. Usually my post is peppered with bits of twisted humour and she would remember those tiny bits. Blogging can be really tough. And I am NOT paid to do it.

Am I supposed to be funny all the time?

Now I do remember a good friend telling me not to drink (alcohol) so much. Probably losing sense of humour is one of the many possible drawbacks.

Well, MP Ann.. I guess you have to start your own blog to see how tough this is. Hehehe.

Comments

Backup comments said…
yeah ann…why don’t you have your own blog. the more the better ok, what is the post about again? :P kekekeke

Cheers!!! :D
hyelbaine | Homepage | 10.13.04 – 11:23 pm | #

You have set the standards yourself already…. that’s why I am so used to seeing the best from you.
Ann | 10.14.04 – 2:33 pm | #

Baine: Ann is one helluva cool chic. She should own her own blog.

Ann: Guess YOU expected too much from me. Gimme a break. Hahha. Tomorrow – lunch at Canteen, ok?
Gina | Homepage | 10.15.04 – 12:40 am | #

Popular Posts