YOU'RE IT!

I got tagged by James of Loopy Meals.. Malas betul…

What follows is a list of different occupations. You must select at least five of them. You may add more if you like to your list before you pass it on (after you select five of the items as it was passed to you). Of the five you selected, you are to finish each phrase with what you would do as a member of that profession. Then pass it on to three other bloggers.

Here's that list:

If I could be a scientist... If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician... If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter... If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary... If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect... If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist... If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete... If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper... If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer... If I could be a backup dancer...
If I could be a llama-rider... If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a midget stripper... If I could be a proctologist...
If I could be a TV-Chat Show host... If I could be an actor...
If I could be a judge... If I could be a Jedi...
If I could be a mob boss...
If I could be a backup singer...
If I could be a CEO...
If I could be a movie reviewer...
If I could be a monkeyĆ¢€™s uncle...
If I could be a bible archaeologist...
If I could be an Elvis impersonator...


If I could be a scientist, I would make cancer heal like ordinary flu.

If I could be a farmer, I would grow an endless string of food to be supplied solely to famine distraught/ poor countries.

If I could be a painter, I would be as famous as Leonardo da Vinci.

If I could be a psychologist, I would charge according to how successful I have helped a patient, and not how much time I have given to them.

If I could be a linguist, I would be speaking at least seven languages and would help to negotiate peace talks.

Geez.... didn’t know I am THAT nice. Thanks, James!

I'm tagging Kat, Viewtru & Ryuu.


Comments

Backup comments said…
Does that mean that I gotta answer 5 questions?
viewtru | Homepage | 05.15.05 – 4:31 pm | #

Yes, dude. I am sure you wanna be a Jedi! Wait… you ARE a Jedi!
Gina | Homepage | 05.15.05 – 9:35 pm | #

Aiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…
Kat | Homepage | 05.15.05 – 11:55 pm | #

Popular Posts