AN IDLE MIND

… is the Devil’s workshop. Today, while idling in the office, due to three times power failure in MY cubicle, some random evil thoughts kept creeping in my mind. I ought to be ashamed of myself.

1. Seeing the Disgruntled Accountant taking an afternoon nap way past the lunch hour, at 2.05 p.m., I wished that I had a gong/ cymbal to bang, to scare the living daylights out of him. Hhhmmph… Should have used the empty milo can.
2. Wrote an e-mail filled with sexual innuendoes to Mr Bee Stung Lips.
3. Hope that the AVP and the Senior Manager would choke on their lunch for causing so many problems to my boss, Sugar.
4. Cursed Xmas Boy to get a second bypass before he reaches age 45 for not letting me go home right on time even when I don’t have things at hand to rush.
5. Regretted for paying RM30 to chip in for a wedding gift for a colleague whom I don’t even know/ care.

I hope I am not that terrible.. to have 5 evil thoughts today.

P.S. The post on 10 May 2005, "Surrogate Mother", come to think of it, was a bit tasteless, and it might be funny to some, but not so funny to others. So, in order to be respectful, I decided to take it down. My sincerest apology.


Comments

Backup comments said…
test…
VJ | 05.13.05 – 4:00 am | #

test…its 2:57 am dear, fix it plzzzzzz
VJ | 05.13.05 – 4:01 am | #

hehehe…. good thing you have VJ to keep an eye on your date/time
I think evil thoughts act as entertainment when we are bored. The test is actually treating it as that rather than something we COULD actually carry out.
Though, I think no. 2 in the list is not out of the question for you!!! hehe..
Toxic | 05.13.05 – 5:08 am | #
Backup comments said…
Five evil thoughts on Friday the 13th? Now, cut that out!
viewtru | Homepage | 05.13.05 – 1:40 pm | #

Heh. You call those evil?
Kat | Homepage | 05.13.05 – 9:37 pm | #

VJ: Seriously lah. Should I put the stupid haloscan time to follow hong kong or indonesia?

Toxic: Hahaha. Yes, I did write some e-mail to Bee Stung Lips – not THAT X rated for some though. It has something to do with a bat suit and showing family jewels to public.

viewtru: Everyday, we have evil thoughts. So happened it was Friday the 13th.

Kat: Woah. What is your version of evil then?
Gina | Homepage | 05.14.05 – 12:45 am | #

You’re a bad girl!! hehehhe
Ann | 05.14.05 – 2:28 am | #

Popular Posts