TIME OUT

Ability to sustain energy level is not there anymore. Sigh. Definite sign of old age.

After a trip, everybody should feel more refreshed and relaxed. I, on the other hand, felt lethargic. Time for Yomeishu?

Today I called my ex manager, Ms Tambi to enquire about her well being. We used to have bak kut teh every other week whenever we were working late together. I miss the bitching session over the hot steamy succulent pork ribs, crunchy yau char kuay and tau foo pok.

She said I sounded lethargic (woah… is she a clairvoyant?) that I should take more rest, and stop behaving hyperactively like a child. That was a funny remark. She always has this in her mind that I am still a baby.

Well, I guess I won’t be going anywhere for two weeks to conserve some energy. Time to just sit at home with a good book and plenty of sleep.

Glutton Haunts of the Week

Kam Heong Crabs & Butter Prawns

On Monday night, I had seafood dinner (again) at this nice shop in Hulu Kelang. I can’t remember the name of the shop though. The crabs are delicious!! But they are a bit too pricey.

Wednesday night, Ms Lactose and Sekinchan Boy traveled all the way to Selayang to have a look at the photos taken during our recent Kuching trip.. and also, for Bing Bing Bak Kut Teh. We had the usual BKT with extra mushrooms and sizzling spicy calamari. Sorry, no pics taken. Forgot to bring my camera.

Indian Vegetarian & Mango Lassi

I had dinner at Annalakshmi last night at Mid Valley - Eat What You Want-Pay What You Can. Recommended place for vegetarians. I have always wanted to go in but was a bit apprehensive with their marketing approach. Sure boh? Pay what we can.. So, Ed took me there for dinner with WY and Leo, a friend; who had migrated to Hong Kong, and was on a business trip in Malaysia. We paid a moderate RM20 per person for the buffet.

Frog Legs Porridge & Deep Fried Spring Chicken

Just now, I had frog legs porridge as recommended by James with WY at Jalan Alor. This food is made for the gods! Mama mia!


I think I have to take a blood test this week.

Comments

Backup comments said…
I think I have to avoid your blog whenever I’m feeling hungry.
Kat | Homepage | 05.28.05 – 2:38 am | #

yeah, agree with Kat.
VJ | 05.28.05 – 4:36 am | #

foodddddddd!! so much fooddddd!! can i bite my monitor screen? it looks delicious! how can u eat all this mouth-watering dishes without bringing me along! hmph!

hahaha… thanx for dropping by my blog, and thanx for linking me too! i’ll link u right after this.

Kuching, u should have gone a lil later, then u can attend the ‘WORLD RAIN FOREST MUSICAL FESTIVAL’. I think it’s wonderful, though i’ve not attended it b4. Anyway, nice knowing u and hope to know u more soon! *shakes hand =)
Kampungkai | Homepage | 05.28.05 – 9:53 pm | #
Backup comments said…
Sorry ah Kat & VJ.. can’t help it. Food is my life.. I live to eat.

Kampungkai: No worries. Next time I go hantam, I will call you.. hehe. eh? phone number leh?
Gina | Homepage | 05.29.05 – 5:11 am | #

You are definately a ‘live to eat’ girl.

I really hope you can take it easy on food. Take care of yourself.
Ann | 05.29.05 – 4:56 pm | #

sigh… gluttony… my tummy
ryuu | 05.30.05 – 1:28 am | #

Food!!!! Yummy…. Great pics, they look soooo real, I can almost taste the porridge….. *tougue sticking out*
Toxic | 05.30.05 – 5:08 am | #

Dammit, you managed to get the Spring Chicken. It was sold out the last time we were there! *sigh*
james | Homepage | 05.30.05 – 11:32 am | #

Ann: Yes lor. Lucky you are not. I can’t imagine all those pounds on your small frame. hehehe.

Ryuu: Sorry ah.. didnt ask you out that night. It was a girl-with-big-guts bonding thingy.

Toxic: When are you coming back? Then we can go together.

James: Yes! I ate the deep fried spring chicken!! Yeah!
Gina | Homepage | 05.30.05 – 9:38 pm | #

Popular Posts