INCREDIBLE BULGE


Woman in the Mirror

I looked into the mirror this morning and I didn’t like what I saw.. (actually I never liked what I see for as long as I could remember).

Damn…. bulges everywhere, double chin, expanded waist line, layers of fat…. All because I have stopped gym a month ago and I didn’t watch my diet.

Even Sugar complained and blamed me for her expanded waistline coz I bought her breakfast almost every week – the nice mee hoon with extra sambal and fried egg. She showed me her bursting seams in her favorite grey suit.

I told her, she is just happy and eating well. Or maybe her body is preparing her for second pregnancy? She stared at me with dropped jaw.

I blamed it on my hectic social life, boozing, parties, my mother… but never my own gluttony and procrastination.

So, I guess I will be taking care of what I eat now to prevent further bulges.. and sicknesses that compliment them .…. I promise to do so AFTER the Fei Chai trip-Kuching Sarawak this weekend. :-p (this is going to be a moderate fei chai trip. I am sure we don’t intend to scare our host with our savage gluttony)

Ko Lo Mee salty egg crab Sarawak Laksa... here I come!!

And yes… I am going with the Mangkok Clan. May the goons have mercy on me.


Comments

Backup comments said…
If you’re serious about shedding the pounds, maybe you ought to cancel your feichai trip. Pretty soon you’ll have to ask yourself what’s more important in life.
james | Homepage | 05.20.05 – 1:59 am | #

Why did you let all your efforts and money go down the drain???

I even complimented on how good you look the last time I met you. Sigh……
Annie | 05.20.05 – 10:25 am | #

did u’r bulge looks like that hehehehe ;p

Z
Spyder_z | Homepage | 05.20.05 – 1:21 pm | #

Oh my… u gotta have more self control my dear.
Ann | 05.20.05 – 5:42 pm | #
Backup comments said…
Sis,I know u love to eat but don’t “hantam” like what u did during ur office’s pot luck party & stop giving excuses when it comes to workout time,okie?
San | 05.20.05 – 6:29 pm | #

The culprit is carbohydrates. Meaning rice and noodles. I controlled my weight by not finishing my rice and noodles. The meat, fat and vege I’ll finish. But not the carbo. Worked for me.
viewtru | 05.20.05 – 10:40 pm | #

i agree with viewtru, staying low on the carbs really keeps down the extra weight.
yuin | Homepage | 05.21.05 – 1:16 am | #

you should love your self more and stop making fun of ur physical condition…
VJ | 05.21.05 – 10:22 am | #

viewtru, waste not, want not. ask for less rice or noodles next time

i have a bad habit of liking carbos..

MUST.

EAT.

LESS.

eh, wrong. i mean, must eat correctly!
ryuu | 05.22.05 – 10:38 pm | #

James: FUhhhhh.. We will see how long can you sustain your “healthy” lifestyle ok? Heheh.

Annie: Aiiihhh.. gluttony is a inborn habit.

Spyder: Hehehhe.. Believe, they do.

Ann: Help me get a hypnotist to make me have self control when it comes to food.

San: Don’t air my gluttony in public! This is too much!

viewtru: I agree.

Yuin: I agree too.

VJ: Heh. There was once a doc told me to love myself too, and she was not a shrink.

Ryuu: Yes, correct is the word.
Gina | Homepage | 05.23.05 – 11:35 am | #

No worry, soon I’ll be joining your club…. BUT hey I’m going to control my heavy meal especially my breakfast and no snacks after dinner or between meals.

If you know you’re turning into a ‘hippo’ DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Am going to resume my jogging regime ever since my dad is too busy doing maintenance. Miss the morning mist…
WY | 05.25.05 – 11:46 pm | #

Popular Posts