STONED

It has been awhile since I last drank till pissed drunk. The last time was during New Year’s Eve 2003. Yesterday was one of those days re-lived.

It all started with an innocent get-together for a movie thingy, “Secret Window” with Girlie, Fred and my best bud, WY.

Girlie’s new found friend decided to show up unexpectedly to take us out for some scrumptious lunch in SS2.

Abalone is a very cute 28 year old engineer from Port Dickson whom Girlie met from the internet. (Why am I not destined to meet cute fellas from the internet? WHY? Why? WHY? No offence, Fred).

So, this Abalone guy is obviously up to Girlie’s skirt. Like Soo (one of my college mate) used to say, “It doesn’t take a genius to figure out why the male dog is sniffing up the bitch’s ass!” Hehe. How uncivilized of me having said that.

It was fun getting to know new friends possessing the same wave length. A day of a normally short outing of movie, coffee and some shopping were stretched to the next day, having a booze party in WY’s house and staying over.

Phew. I noticed that as we grew older, our alcohol tolerance level seemed to be deteriorating over time.

The worst puking incident I had was back in 2001, when I went on the first company trip. We had too much to drink coz the alcohol in Cherating was dirt cheap (I think we got the rather cheap brands – the alcohol smelt like nail polish remover). After some colleagues stood us up for some serious drinking session, we were pretty much had them on our own. The four of us downed 6 cans of beers and a bottle each of gin and vodka. We played some silly games, then made ourselves pissed drunk.

I passed out immediately after I finished the whole bottle of gin in a few gulps, only to wake up in the middle of the night, and puked my guts out. When I went to the basin to wash my face, I was shocked to see an alien in the mirror!

There I was, covered in my own puke from head to the shoulders. I didn’t even know that I puked in my own face. Lucky thing the next day newspaper headline did not read, “MORON DROWNED IN HER OWN PUKE”. And my boss didn’t fire me for being an alcoholic.

As usual, after a terrible hang over, one will swear off alcohol, never to touch them ever again.

Yet, history keeps repeating itself.

Comments

Backup comments said…
i’ll love to drink with you one day, you sound like you can hold down your liquor well. not many people can drink two bottles of distilled spirits.

about drinking and puking, the last one i remembered is an incident which involved drinking a bottle of JD, then foolishly ate a LARGE BOWL OF SOUP NOODLES and then drank another bottle of red wine.

as soon as i prepared to sleep, i felt the puke coming out from me. i just leaned over the bed and let go. jesus, was there a puddle, nay, a POND of puke there.

i was too drunk to care though, i took off my shirt, wiped my face, and threw that on to of the puke, pulled up my blanket and woke up the next day wondering why the whole room smells like puke and leaning over and seeing the puddle. “oh shit”, i thought, “that’s going to be one hell of a mess to clean up…”.

needless to say, the shirt was thrown away and it took a week to air out my room.
killuminati | Homepage | 05.12.04 – 2:48 pm | #

Hahahhahha!

Yeap, HB. Bring it on. I can accept any challenges. Hehe. As long as it’s not beer. :p Can’t stand the gas now due to aging.

Your case is like mine, but at least you were aware of it, and did not puke in your face!

I`ll drop by your hometown one fine day, or perhaps, when u drop by KL, then we can have a booze party.
Gina | Homepage | 05.12.04 – 5:18 pm | #

Popular Posts